5)Sanskar -The hindrance of life

A well settled job,A good Amount of salary and a duplex Apartment.At the age of 30 I had everything but still was Alone.
I lost my dad when I was 20 and mom at 26.since I was the only daughter I was left alone.
Each time I have took my decision by my own.be it's my education,career and Job.today I was succeeded with my Aim.if said in much clear words I had completed with reason due to which I avoided him.

Look my memory,I met so many people in these years may be much mature and handsome than him.but still I couldn't forget his face.i went on a date twice a times but it didn't work because at middle I walk out just like that.my colleague have even proposed me but I denied.Guess what?he is married and having cute little child.
What was I doing?

6 years back the 18 year old Sanskar.who was younger to me for 6 years.
Sanskar,My second cousin the weird word.he was my Maternal uncle's related some long I forgot now.
Just after the death of my dad.we moved to uncle's home.i and my mother stayed there for 4 years.
He was always disturbing me with some or the other things.like making me to cook or bake or getting his project works done but yeah in return he was giving me the Cadbury.funny but yeah I used to do his project or completing his notes for Cadbury.

He was present there.playing cricket with my cousins.
And I don't know whether he wanted to gain my attention or something but he was batting shot where I am sitting.

He used to play carrom with us.i mean with me and the cousins.he was been the good boy yet crazy.and he always targeted me if I lose I have to cook or bake for him.
Sometimes he used to make fun of me.

"oye Ragini.where are you going?"he stopped me when I was heading to the traditional fest at my college.with much difficulties I was handling the saree.and this guy!
"If you want I can arrange for 2 servants to hold your saree"he laughed making fun of me.in return I flashed a sarcastic smile and hit his head with my bag.
"Don't think of other.think about your numbers"I mocked him reminiscing him about his Physics and Chemistry scores where he failed on the preparatory exams.
"So better go and watch over it to pass in the finals"
"Okay you will see I will get the first class scores."he told me.
"Oh really I will do whatever you say if you just pass in the exams"I taunted him stepping in to bus stand.
"Deal?"he questioned me.
I looked at him as I really felt weird this time.
"Say deal."he repeated.
"first tell me what will you ask.like last time time you did with Rishabh bhaai to get 13 thousand headphone set.i don't have that much amount"
He smiled and I just kept looking at him.
"Okay..I won't deal with things but I would ask you something you just have to reply me"
I didn't trust him still.
"Okay..no things.if you do that then I won't be giving it"I told him.he nods.
"Deal!"I assured because I thought he would ask me to make fruit custard which he always made me to do it when I lost the carrom challenge.
"Kab tak aaongi?"he questioned me.
"May be 9 why?"I told him.
He shrugged his shoulders.
"Now go prepare if you want to win the bet!"
"You will see"

"Okay bye"I bid my friend and stepped into bus stand to go back home and there he was standing.
"you..What are you doing here?"I asked him.it was 9:30.actually being alone in the night feared me.i was supposed to call my uncle.he had even told me to inform him when function is over.snd I forgot.
"Now don't think I am here for you.just don't grow the horns"he said with an attitude.
"chal"he told me pointing to the rickshaw.
"Did you come for me!"
"Nah..you.did you see your face?"he told it moving further.
I smiled as he won't accept it in front of me but he used to care for me.
He turned to me "You are right.i came for you.i didn't wanted you to feel alone or scared for a minute?"
I was froze actually I could see something different in him now.
"Oh ho Shahrukh Khan.let's go"I laughed but his words were still playing in my ears.

With days passing he was growing closer to me.Now the feelings have changed somewhere I did understand that he was trying to be always with me.i wanted to accompany me to market I denied.to mall,I denied,no matter I made myself distance from him because it made me to.May be whatever I was thinking might be wrong.but I didn't wanted to stay quite not doing anything.
He was too good in speaking and making conversation.in these 4 years he knew everything about me.my dream.my aim.when I would be sad,happy.everything he knew.

After college I got the job.i wanted to work hard I didn't wanted me or my mother to depend more on uncle.first I could do is I had to move Delhi for the job and stay there then I will make arrangements for the stay.

"See my scores"he suddenly appeared in front of me when I was packing my stuff.
He showed me the laptop.
He scored 78%.
I smiled.seriously he was been45-50% student.not only me anyone in the family couldn't believe he could get 78%.
"Congratulations "I told him.
"Remember the deal?"he asked me.
Did he just get this score for the deal?
I looked at him and somewhere I was scared.
I acted smiling "Fruit Custard..I will make it tonight.or before I go tomorrow.the big glass bowl full yours"
And continued to pack my stuff.
"I don't want it"
"Then?"
"You!"

He was standing on the terrace.
"Sanskar,tell me you are joking"I asked him though I knew it was not!
"Do you think?"He asked me.
"Ragini..I.."I interrupted him.
"Sanskar there's nothing like that alright.how old are you?17?18?"
"I am not saying.i was not supposed to say this today but you are going and I don't know when you will return.so I wanted to tell you this.i don't want you to reply too"
"Do you know what you are saying I am elder to you!"
"I know but ..."
"It's just the infatuation with the age.and Sanskar there's nothing like that"
"I can prove you wrong.if I did prove you wrong.you will not deny me"
"I have so many aims in my life.i don't have time for all this"I literally warned him.
"I know all your dreams and aims.then I will stand in front you.i just want you to wait for me no matter what!"
I laughed "this is more like a joke.i don't want you to prove it and I also know that this attraction will vanish with time.am sure you will not even remember how I looked like!"I moved from there.

Uncle happened to listen our conversation as me he also told me that I did right and he was just immature.

I came out of my thoughts.whenever I think of him I just don't realise the time while thinking of his childishness.

I don't know if this is the reason which is stopping me from the relationships.but I know I can't stay behind always catching up the old lame memories which I have nothing do with!!

I received the call from Prajwal.he is my friend's cousin was recently asking me for the coffee.Am sure he called me for the same.

"Tomorrow at coffee day at 4pm"I told him replying when he asked me to meet.i smiled.Sometimes...which we push away thinking it's lame.that's the only hindrance in life!!

After all it's a life.time to meet new people and new beginnings!

****************************