(i)childhood friend

FAIRY_tejaholic your wish is here

Ragini was walking with a trembling steps after badly sexually and physically abused by her husband.
Her lips was bleeding.arm cloth of her blouse was tore.her face,neck and arm was filled with nail marks as if an animal have attacked her.she couldn't see anything due to the tears in her eyes.

Every day it repeats with Same story.he would come home drunk and she becomes a prey from wife.she was sold to him with a large price by her relative.she can't move out of the house.every men's see her as if she is a prostitute.

Applying antiseptic on the wounds and with the tears rolling down her cheeks.Made her realize that all these are worthless and again she gonna face the same.she has grown on the atmosphere where she had to live scared for every moment.and it didn't change in her 25 years of life.she sobbed and cried.
He was out of home,her husband is a recovery goon of a man who gives credits with large interests.

She starved..and her decision today was to say a good bye from this hell,this world which only gave her absolutely nothing but a abusive husband for whom she was just a use and throw.her life is surrounded with the eyes of lust.so it was better to end this cursed life.

"Ragini"her husband entered with his friend.and he found her holding knife.
"You were trying to kill yourself?how dare you?i bought you.you own nothing"
And she was about to stab herself when he held her.she struggled.
"I got a friend for you.he will take care of you tonight"
And there was a gun shot.
Ragini closes her eyes out of fear.

Her husband was direct shot with bullet on his head.
Ragini shivered to open her eyes.
And the goon who came with her husband looked confused.
He turned to door to see who was the person.
But a guy in 3 piece suit entered there.
But he raised his hand stopping his bodyguards to enter.

Goon got scared seeing him and he immediately falls on his knees:pardon ..
And he immediately runs from there.

Ragini was still in shock.she was more scared now.
And the guy moved to her and she got scared and she tried to move..if she gonna get hunted by this person now.
And kneeled in front of her.
Ragini:please...
She cried joining her palms.
"Ragini ...it's me Your Sanskar"he told it in a soft and a painful tone!
She looks at him not believing her ears,Her best friend who she thought to be dead few years back!