4)Corona - The Cupid Of My Love Story

March 20.The day I was tested positive with Corona.i was attending a Marriage function of My Cousin Brother.till these years I didn't came for any function when I was in NewYork and when I came I got a return gift.yahi tho Chahiye tha mujhe .Damn....Coronaaaaa.Argh...this day was my flight to NewYork. I was a fashion photographer.i was been awarded best photographer for the 4 consecutive years.And this night I was going to attend the function but see my bad luck.And my dad was a government officer which forcefully lead me to take admission in a government hospital.

Arghh...Sanskar you gonna die.hundreds of people were testing positive and the seat was filling and I was been put into ward also due to my dad of course to show the people that we can adjust.
This is what I feel but I know my dad thinks I am careless and irresponsible so he wanted to show my below world to me.Guess what,I did saw that!

But yes I had a special treatment I used to get a good food then others.food was from my mom.until then I didn't like my mom's food because I loved the restaurant foods.see something corona taught me!
But the people around me drooled for my food so I used to donate it and have the hospital food only!!!

I was seeing the people around me dying.Damn sometimes I felt I could take their pain but helpless to the situation.
Some are shifted to ICU.

Other than that playing with mobile.i was even bored of that😐.
And I can't say how irritating this oxygen pipe was!
If something turned special then it was a Doctor.though she used to covered always but I felt bit special I don't know why.she wasn't like some of the nurses who used to scold or get irritated.Actually it was their life too.no going to home and only staying in hospital looking after us.
But still she was different she comes to visit 3 times a day.

She looks at the thermometer.
"Fever is controlled..you need not to worry.hope you are having food.nurse was complaining that you are giving your food to others and not fully having the hospital food?"she asked me.
"I..."this is what I could manage to speak.see how much I could speak within myself and see now no word is skipping out of my mouth now.she was wearing the surgical dress with mask.
"Eat and drink more citrus.also take care of your health"she told and moved.
Darn I wanted to see her.

Days passed now the country was shut down.and within 2 days of hospital quarantine I was shifted to special word.forgot after all I am the son of government officer.and the saddest part is she was not here.i wanted to move back to ward just for her.

"Yes mumma I am fine and taking care of myself.and also ask dad to not move out of the house.i will transfer some amount by tomorrow to the account.don't let him break the rule of government and open the shop.okay"
It was her.i could easily identify her voice.i slowly moved holding my small oxygen cylinder and there she waving her hand on her face as she sweating and she was standing without a mask.it might be that she was feeling suffocated.
And once she was finished with the call she disconnected it and put up the mask and turns and sees him.
"Hey"she told it.
You know what was the worst thing "I was blushing" like seriously I was!!!
I didn't see her but just by her nature I was dragging myself to her.
And she moved to me.
"How are you?"she asked me
But in return I asked her why don't you come now.
"My department is 2c 8d and 13b general wards"she replied.
"Oh"

"I guess...tomorrow is your test again then hopefully after 3-4 days you can go home.and yes take care!"she told me and moved.
I badly wanted to stop her.
"Doctor,what if it's positive again"these are the signs of me being half mental.when people here desire to get the negative in their test reports.and I wishing for positive.
She turned to me"don't worry.hope for the best.but I see you are fine"
"No I am having the fever now.sister gave me a tablet"
"Is it?"she asked being concerned
She put her hand onto the pocket and takes the thermometer.

"101degree.and you just took tablets right.you will be fine Sanskar"
I looked at her.seriously I am drowning in her concerns.and when she called my name ufff...

Then she constantly visited me in free time may be she also wanted a break After hectic schedules.

My test was done and the results were positive still.it was risky actually.i got unwell again.i don't know if this Corona gonna eat me or not but this corona made me meet love of my life.

My oxygen level were increased.and my heartbeat was decreasing.and I was also shifted to ICU.
And she was standing beside me like a family.
I hold her hand which was covered.
She bent to me:Do you wanna say something?

"If I come out alive.then I will marry only you because I love you!"you know when people are at situation of dying they are the most confident and courageous that they can admit the mistake and confess anything.i did.actually my careless nature turned to responsible by Corona.so there wasn't any mistakes that I could rectify for!

She looked at me and she didn't answer.
And in return she smiled "Get well soon!"

Frankly I was 100% sure that this corona will eat me but her "Get Well Soon" dropped the percentage from 100 to 50%.
I know my mum and dad would be worried for me and mum will be crying too but this was it.we have to bound to the situation.

Days passed in ICU.i got so unwell that I even couldn't neither I could open my eyes.bass saansein jaa Thai oxygen mask ke wajah se.

But may be my luck my heart beat comes to normal slowly.though those days were hell but I wanted to live.i wanted to be with my family whom I didn't really care until this Corona came.and now her,The doctor whose name also unknown to me.Yes she had her I'd but it was inside her coat and I could hardly see.and I couldn't ask directly too.

And I was again shifted special ward and also tested negative.
But for safety purpose I had to stay for 3 more days in hospital quarantine.
She visited me in ICU many times.

And she came to my ward "How are you now?"
"I am fine"I smiled and she was still covering the face.but I didn't mind.however she be I Love Her.
And she looked at my reports and then she went out disappointing me.

My thoughts started giving comments that she might have not listened it or she might have did a doctor duty since she didn't wanted disappoint her patient.etcs....

And today I went back home and couldn't meet her as she was busy.

I finished with my 7 days home quarantine too and 7 more days passed I spent good time with my mom dad.and also told them about her.
And they encouraged me.

I drove to hospital and asked to meet her.but her name?i am not let to go inside also but see my luck she herself came out I guess her parents came to meet her and she was talking with them in some distance.

And she saw me.i walked to her and also put some sanitizers and she smiled:Sanskar?
Nobody stopped me this time.
I knelt in front of her forwarding the ring.may be shocking her parents too.
"Will You Marry Me?"I questioned her.
She looked around and at her parents.
"I told you that if I come back alive then I will marry you.and trust me not meeting you all this were suffocating then Corona."

"Did you see me?"she questioned.
"No but if you agree then I will.."
She laughed

She removed her gloves and mask.
And then I saw her she way more beautiful then my thoughts.but still I loved her more for her nature.
She applied the sanitizer and then forwards her hand to him with a smile.
I smiled widely and slide the ring on her finger.

"I Love You"she told me and smiled.trust me I was flying high now.

"What your name?"I asked her
And she laughed "you don't know yet"
My bad "I was really nervous to ask this"
She smiled "Ragini"

Corona ne kuch accha kiya ho ya naa Kiya ho but mere liye Ragini dedi!

And today November 1st is my wedding with her in small function and tomorrow she gonna return for her duty!

This is my story where corona played a Cupid in my love story.or else I would have not met her.so again be good leave this world Corona!