8)Ex's friend

Let's begin....

After my break up with Swara.i was literally broken and did not see what to do further.the brutal fight between us.
Every of my friends were calling me to know.basically to see if I am dead or became Alcoholic.
To be frank I am not in both situation but hurt and broken!
And one more time my phone rang.

It was an unknown number.
I was about to decline the call but accidentally pressed accept.the wrong indication we do for ourself!
And I placed it in speak.
"Hello Sanskar"came a sweet voice.
Sanskar:Yes..who is it?
"Mein..Ragini,Swara's friend if you remember!"
Yeah I have saw her but only twice.this was serious like why would Swara's friend call me?of course to rub salt on my wounds.
Sanskar:Yes.Ragini!
Ragini:how are you?
Sanskar:do you wanna check if I am alive after your friend's rejection?tell me why did you call?

Ragini:if there is Swara's bangles and anklets with you?she asked to return.
Sanskar:like seriously?bangles and anklets.i won't go millionaire having it with me.
Ragini:umm...hmm..
She went silent after that,I know she was a naive girl but listening Swara's name I don't know what lost in me that I got so rude to Ragini.
Sanskar:okay I will give it.where should I come.
Ragini:I am here outside your hostel.if you can..now!
Sanskar:so you were here...okay fine!

I passed the packet.Ragini takes it.
Ragini:Swara asked to delete all her photos in your social media!
I really didn't wanted to be rude to this girl but I couldn't control:is she Katrina Kaif that I am dying to keep her photos..damn...
I shouted and muttered many stuffs and also saw her who had a expression of feeling bad.really I could sense it!

Ragini:am sorry!
I calmed down:why are you sorry?am sorry that from the time you spoke with me you are facing my anger.
She smiled:it's okay I can understand!
I saw the book in her hand.
"The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory"
She saw it:hey..keep it,it's a good book.will boost your mood!
I took it when she offered.
Sanskar:how do I return it?
Ragini:You can call.i would come here to collect!
I just gave a nod while she left.

3 days passed and as an aspiring doctor like me was involved in the book called the wedding date.isn't it strange?
Well not so strange when I could read plenty of book why not this.but surely this gave me lot of emotions I laughed,smiled and felt connected at some places and some places I skipped even she folded those page sticking a tape actually it was too intimate.and the final fact was I enjoyed thoroughly.

"Ragini" flashed on my phone.
I unknowingly smiled.a kind of peace I could not understand!
"Swara had her branded MK bag left with you..."she could not continue.
It was like all my wounds got fresh again:Yes,Collect it in half an hour!
I disconnect the call.

Once I handed the bag.
Ragini:sorry!
Sanskar:Ragini..Don't ask sorry!
He gives her the book:it was really nice to read such a lovely book.Thank you!
She nods.
When I looks at another book in her hand.
"How to fall in love?"
I ended up laughing.
She quickly hide the book being embarrassed.
Sanskar:there's ain't other book for me to read?
She passed a book.
"Fault in our stars"
Ragini:it's bit emotional read at your own risk!
I smiled.she was too adorable while saying this!

Like this it passed for several days.swara would send her for this or that.and finally it was Swara's engagement.

I stepped outside my dorm.
There was Ragini.
Sanskar:today there's nothing left I have re checked there's nothing.
Ragini smiles :I didn't call you neither I was waiting for you.
Sanskar:see I was so habitual that every 3rd day you would come asking her things out.
Ragini felt embarrassed:sorry!
Sanskar:it's okay.i heard today is her engagement.aren't you going?
Ragini:am gonna go..But my Scooty broke!
She pushed the scooty and walked.
Sanskar:like this you would reach after her marriage.
She laughed.

I offered her to drop her and she accepted hesitantly after insisting a lot of times.

Ragini:you are not going?
I passed her a look.
She smiles:sorry!
I smiled:let me feel how it is to be in ex's engagement.
She kept looking at me while I moved.

Swara got a utter shock seeing me,of course.i in return smiled because I was sure of my one decision.
Ragini was looking at me as if she was hurt.
After talking to swara she moved away and stood at open terrace.
I walked to swara.congratulated her and apologised for attending without invitation.

I stood beside Ragini.
She smiled at me:Kabir Singh bann na hai Preeti ke liye?or Devdas bann na hai Paro ke liye?for life time
I laughed at her words:don't count me on filmy stuffs!

She looked at the huge buildings.
Sanskar:Kya...kya mein (he hesitated)mein tumhe pasand hoon?
She just smiled.
Sanskar:so can I read romantic books with you for life time and have happy ending?
She blushed.i could see that she could not face me.
And she looked at me and couldn't hold her smile and excitement:I would love to!

I forwarded her my hand and she placed her on mine with a trust on her life with me.and I would do my best to keep this trust.afterall getting a second chance is not everyone's cup of tea!!!

***************************

So how's it?
May be bakwas😂🤣
written out with no feels😆