News travels fast!

"And if yoouu, you want me toooo lets make a move" Erica sang then I joined in she was singing kiss you by one direction our favorite band. "yeah so tell me boy that every time we toouuch you just get a ruuush. Baby say yeah yeah yeeaah" I finally stopped noticing Liam coming down that hall Erica stopped right away to also noticing.

As he got closer we did that thing where we randomly started to laugh about nothing trying to get his attention.

"Hey belle" Liam said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bella you okay"? Erica asked me we were sat in the office, the nurses office I'm sure.

"Um yeah I think! why am I here and what happened"? I asked so confused "oh yeah funny story, see what happened was you and I were in the hallway doing our fake laugh thing trying to get liam's attention"! She started.

"Oh yeah I remember that then what happened"? I asked "ok well our plan kinda worked he walked over and said 'hey belle' and then you fainted" she finished.

"Oh my god are you kidding he must think I'm a huge dork ugh" I slapped my forehead. "Not really please don't faint again but, he caught you before you hit the ground and also carried you here" Erica finished holding her hands out.

I sat there motionless staring in to space "can we leave so I can scream in the restroom rather in in the office where I will get into trouble"? I asked simply.

We casually walked out of the office and straight in the restroom across the hall.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"I screamed at the top of my lungs "he knows my name" I breathed "and carried me to the office after I fainted" OMG I was freaking out.

"Woah girl be chill okay if we see him again try not to faint" Erica said as we walked out of the restroom "speak of the hottie" Erica whispered he was headed down our way.

--------

OMG what do I do he's coming Liam hinder is coming down the hall towards us Liam hinder the hottest guy in school is coming to talk to me? It's official I'm dreaming

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stay calm don't faint, stay calm don't faint" I repeated to myself very quietly as he got closer and closer.

"Hey belle... And Erica are you feeling better? He asked holding out his arms just incase I fainted again.

"Oh yah thanks for catching me, and carrying me to the office I was feeling so dizzy this morning" I replied uneasy as he set his hands down by his sides letting them swing a little.

"Oh good glad that your feeling better" he said "so Liam what were you coming to take to us about earlier"? Erica asked. "Oh nothing I just wanted to know if belle actually lives in a really big house? He looked at me.

"Oh yah I do actually" I said you know the game. I'm so depressed he came to talk to me because of this, the first time he talks to me it's about my huge made up house in my huge made up story.

Erica looked at me like I was crazy I gave her a look that just said 'shut up pleeassee' and she kept quite.

"Wow belle that's actually really cool ive been hearing so much about you in the last few days. I heard your family's got money and you live in a very large house..... He finished then started up again.

He looked towards the ground "Um I was... Well I was wondering... If um you would like to um... Come to my party tomorrow night"? Liam asked. I just stood there unable to comprehend what he just said "yah she would love to infact I would too" Erica said winking at him.

"Great" he smiled brightly "see you guys tomorrow night" he said waving us goodbye as he turned the corner.

-----

I turned and started walking back into the ladies room again "going to scream again"? Erica asked "yup" I answered simply closing the door.

He heard about me being 'rich' and living in a 'mansion' and now wants me to go to his party tomorrow night at his house with his friends. I can't stop playing now he might actually like me but then again. I'm living in this huge lie maybe he only likes what he heard and not me. Ha news travels fast in this school. I hate this school.!

Author's note- oh silly belle or Bella didn't you see how nervous he was when asking you that question sweetheart he likes you now that he knows 'who you are'

Please vote and fan!!!!!

-SONIA