Science class

Chapter 2

Science class is where it all started. My second year at St. Andrews high school.

"No I did not, I just kissed him for like a really long time" Kendra argued. Kendra is one of my best friends and has been for about two years now.

"So you did make out with him?" I asked her.

"Ugh fine, if that's what you wanna call it then yes I did make out with Peter" Ken finished and Erica laughed. Erica is my other best friend and has been since the fourth grade.

Kendra was always a big hit with the guys. She's fit, blonde, blue eyed, and has a beautiful smile.

Erica on the other hand has light brown hair and green eyes and I have dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.

We are on our way to science class first period.

"Oh my god Bella look he's coming, act cool" Erica whispered to me as the hottest guy in our school, Liam Hinder started walking toward us.

"I know, I know" I whispered back. We watched as he walked by without even a single glance in our direction. Everyone in school knew single ha deadly that Liam was the hottest guy in the world. He's just a single grade above us and he kinda resembles Austin Mahone so you can just imagine how hot he looks. The light brown hair he always flips over to the right side of his head and his beautiful brown eyes was just mmmmm. He had white spacers in his ears and oh my god his smile is just ugh I can't.

"Oh C'mon guys he's not that hot, and plus he's not allowed to like you he's too 'popular'" Kendra said putting quotations over the P word and laughed.

"Ok here's the class, see you Bella" Erica said as her and Ken waved bye and walked to their own class rooms.

I walked in and sat in my usual spot up front next to Rachel and Leslie they were some of my best friends too.

Rachel had long light brown wavy hair with a few blonde highlights and green eyes. She was really petite and always really organized, her book was open first thing when she got in class.

Leslie had short dark brown hair with side bangs and dark brown eyes also. Leslie was also very organized and extremely intelligent.

"Guys where's Ms. Gates?" I asked them. She wasn't in the room where she would usually be since it's two minutes till class starts.

"Oh well shes pregnant so she left and we have a new teacher" Leslie explained simply

"Um alright then" I said. A new month, a new teacher. I hope shes less boring then Ms. Gates I laughed to myself.

"Okay everyone take a seat" the new teacher yelled spreading silence across the room. It was a man a very tall and attractive man, kinda like an Ezra fitz character.

"I'm mr. Dawson your new science teacher, and the first thing I'm going to do as your new teacher is change where you are seated" he finished.

Me, rach and Leslie were sat pretty close to each other me and Leslie right next to each other in the very back and rach sat just right in front of us while all the troublemaking kids were conveniently sat at the very front.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Two days later)

"Ok class listen up" mr. Dawson called out. We all shot our heads up to listen. "I know that I've only been here for two days but me and mr. Naca across the hall are in this little competition on who can raise the most money in this month of November or shall I call it movember" he announced.

Movember is this thing where people raise money for prostate cancer and all men mustn't shave there mustaches or whatever it's weird!

I am very fun with this kinda stuff I will donate as much money as I can!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The very next day)

"Morning class" mr Dawson spoke "morning" the class said back in unison. "so Leslie how much money did you bring for the donation thing"? I asked her "just $2" she told me "rach how much did you bring"? I asked "same as leslie" she replied. "How much did you bring Bella"? Leslie asked "oh you know just $20" I answered "wow someone has a crush on mr. Dawson" Rachel teased. "Ew do not I just rather see Naca in a skirt then Dawson" I laughed as they did too.! Them two bet who ever raised the least amount of money had to teach a full day in a skirt. Weirdos!

"So did anyone bring money to donate today"? Mr Dawson asked a total of six kids put up their hands including me, Leslie And Rachel. He came around to all our desks collected everyone's money "wow izabella $20 thank you so much" the teacher said and walked back to his desk I just smiled happy that I'm the best ha ha.

"Wow $20 are you rich or something"? The very obnoxious boy in front of us asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note- so please vote and fan please. I know this chapter was weak they will get better don't hate just vote please!!!!