The lying game round one

I don't understand how a simple $20 bill could get Zach (the obnoxious boy in front of us) to think that I was rich I mean it was only $20.

I ignored the question as we started taking notes down on the respiratory system. He just turned back to the front of the room noticing I wasn't in the mood to talk to him.

Zach had dark brown hair styled in a Mohawk the same everyday and had really dark green colored eyes that were pretty scary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The next day)

I brought in another $20 bill, I want our class to win and I really don't want mr Dawson to teach us all day in a skirt, witch he agreed to wear if he had lost to mr Naca.

The teacher came by to collect our money and I handed him the money "oh my goodness Izabella, you yourself have given me more money then the other two classes I teach combined"! The teacher said enthusiastically. I just smiled as he walked away to his desk.

"Teachers pet" Leslie whispered teasing me I nudged her in the arm giggling at her stupid joke.

"Okay you are rich" Zach spit out a little too loudly enough for the whole class to hear. "Woah she's rich" Dylan a boy across the room commented. Leaving me so annoyed.

Dylan looked pretty similar to Zach and rat put together. He also had a very devilish smile that was now really scaring me as he walked over sitting next to Zach.

"Yah she gave Dawson like $40 since he started collecting" Zach spoke back "Wow thats a lot of money for one person do you live in like a really big house or something too"? Dylan asked me.

"Hey Zach, you know the third house on Finnville road next to Colin's park she lives in that house"! Commented Ryan another boy in the class.

Ryan wasn't wrong but at the same time he wasn't right I did live in that house, or I used to I moved half a year ago.

Zach realized what house he was talking about and his mouth fell open "awww shit, that's your house"? He asked shocked" it was a pretty large house.

"No I moved half a year ago, I live in a larger house now" I decided to finally play along, you can't get that badly hurt playing the lying game. I mean it's not like I'm gonna keep it going!!

"Wow" he laughed and Dylan pulled up a seat closer to us "so is your room like as big as this class room"? He asked.

"A little smaller" I replied still playing along "woah" the boys said in unison.

Leslie finally whispered over to me "what"? She asked confused "play along" I whispered back and she passed it along to Rachel.

"Class class settle down" mr Dawson shouted saving me from any further questions at this time. Thank you for that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day was almost fully over, just one more class to go. My favorite class of the day...English I'm good at English I really love it I took a seat next to another one of my best friends Nicole.

"Hey" I beamed to her "hey girl" she said in an Asian accent even tho she's not Asian she just like them! Nicole had blonde hair and blue eyes. shes always got light pink painted lips and she is also very fit. She's a beautiful girl I always envy how gorgeous she looks

"Ready for some dumb Macbeth reading today"? She asked "um yah it's alright" I replied innocently.

"IM HEREE" yelled a very loud Dylan as he walked in the class. He looked straight at me "hey belle" he waved shoot I forgot he was in this class and belle? My name is Bella.

The teacher quickly settled the class down and we began reading Macbeth. "Yah shhh" I could hear Dylan whispering across the room. I suddenly heard my name and shoot my head up in his direction. Then he saw me looking I looked away quickly and he raised his hand.

"Wait. Miss Alpine did you know that belle lives in a mansion bigger than the school"! He spoke the teacher smiled brightly and looked at me. Oh no I thought to my self, then the whole class joined her starring at me. "Not bigger than the school" I said simply ill keep playing I like the attention considering I don't receive it often. And they all turned to Dylan whispering more all clearly talking about me!

The thing that made no sense is that he said Mansion bigger than the school I never said that. Well whatever.

"Bella since when do you live in a mansion"? Nicole asked bright eyed "okay Nicole shhh play along ok"? I pleaded "okay this might be kinda fun" she admitted. I smiled and the bell rang releasing everyone from class... Finally.

So that's it the lying game round one complete should I keep playing? Maybe just a little longer. To feel more a part of the "popular" group you can call it. Ill just play a little longer. Then set everyone straight I won't let it get too far I promise myself.

Author's note- please vote I want to see this story get far, cause I really like it myself so please please vote