Karma bitch, is a lovly thing

Chapter 38-

"So what you think Diana? Cute? Yah I know it is" I said to the very quiet and shy girl that sits next to me in math.

I was doodling Liam's name in hearts all around my binder. Ever since semi, people that usually talk to Liam have been shutting him out, I kinda feel really bad for him you know. It's all my fault, but than again Liam is the one that wanted everybody to know!!

"Yah I guess" she almost whispered to me, and I just continued doodling.

"Woah what the fuck miss? lower the ring on the phone!" Andy complained as mrs bitch face answered the phone.

"HEY BELLA" the most annoying, ignorant, obnoxious kid in the entire school yells to me even though he is stood in front of my face.

"Padro sit down" the teacher complained.

"Oh my god for the last fucking time mrs it's peitro!" He explained rolling his R, and the teacher just went back to the phone call.

"Oh lookie here what's this, have a little crush on Liam huh?" Peitro teased as he grabbed my binder right out of my hand.

"Very funny asshole now give it back" I said reaching for it.

"Oh no no this is good stuff, mrs Liam Hinder" he said in a mocking voice.

I heard laughter from the back of class as I finally grabbed my binder into my own hands. Than before I know it it's snatched outta my hands again but, by one of the bitches at the back of the class.

"Haa he's right this is good stuff your so pathetic you think Liam hinder is your boyfriend, oh please he could get anyone he wants and chooses you yah I doubt that" she snickerd.

"You know what?" I asked and grabbed my binder than slammed it on my desk.

"I'm fucking done with your shit Sara and that fat ass Christina behind you. I'm sick and tired of your fucking abuse since second semester started. Even when I turn up the heat in this class you guys pounce on me like I just fucking killed someone" I tried to get them to stop being stupid Fucking bitches!

"That's because I don't want to drown in my own fucking sweat!" Christina fought back.

"Oh I'm sorry but you know it isn't all the same with us because, we don't have all the fat you got on your ass adding heat to your body, bitch I'm fucking freezing!!!" I snapped.

She started to come at me.

"Don't you touch her!" Andy said standing in front of her before me, than again he's always stood up for me since we were in the same group in the kitchen first semester.

I smiled at him "why don't you just leave belle, go take a break from all the bitches in this class" Andy suggested, and called me belle?

I haven't heard belle in a while that was my 'name' before everyone found out! It makes me nervous to hear that name again.

"I can't just leave the class Andy I," I started but was stopped when mrs bitch face called my name.

"You're wanted in the front office" she said I wondered why than looked at Andy.

"You're magic aren't you?" I asked winking.

"You know it girl, now go" he said winking back at me as I grabbed my binders and headed down to the main office!

---------

"Hi I heard mrs Henderson and mr Roden wanted to see me in their office?" I asked the teacher at the front desk.

"Hold on a moment" she said holding the phone to her ear.

Mrs Henderson, and Mr Roden are the two vice principles in our school. Everybody hates them, yes including me. They're bitches what can i say. I just took a seat and waited for whatever or when ever they were gonna show up.

"Oh grace I got her k? You can just come over here Izabella" mrs Henderson said holding her office door open for me she didn't look to frightening today!

I walked into her office not surprised to see mr Roden there but, I was extremely surprised to see Liam, Ally, Josh, Kendra, Bianca, and Amy all there.

Mrs Henderson took a seat at her desk.

"Now I really hope you all know why you guys are in here I know for sure that you all do!" Mrs Henderson said.

No one said anything.

"Ok than I guess I'll just have to tell you than how about that?" Henderson asked.

Again no one said anything.

"Well I'll take that as a yes. So Kendra here came to me this morning and I don't know why she didn't come here earlier to tell me what happened, or for any of you victims to come to me earlier" she said.

"I'm sorry!!! The vending machine gave me two cans of soda, what was I supposed to do put the Pepsi back?" josh worried.

"No josh that's not what she's talking about" ken said calming his weirdness down.

"Anyway" mrs Henderson started up again.

"What I'm talking about is what happened in the bathroom with you four!" She said pointing at me, Amy, Bianca, and Kendra. I got all nervous inside I didn't think I would be in the position I am right now I don't know what to do!

"Izabella why didn't you come to me the second this happened?" She asked me, I looked into my lap.

"I, I ,I um ah" I stuttered.

"She didn't come to you because we didn't even hit her once heck we didn't even talk to her" Amy said.

"Oh well thank you mrs Zellick for saying what you just did I never said anything about you guys hitting her, and I know did much more than that" she smiled. And Amy got all nervous.

"And sweetie we got cameras!!!" She smiled again. "We also got a confession from Kendra who witnessed all of what happened and Bianca here who helped you!" She spoke again.

"Let alone all the bystanders who knew" she spoke again. The bystanders being everyone else in the room.

"Izabella the next time something like this happens we want you to come straight here okay?I understand you were scared to say something but now you're gonna be much safer" mrs Henderson assured me.

"And by standers don't just stand by and do nothing even if your friend told you to shut up about it" she told them.

"As for you three girls" mr Roden started looking at Kendra, Amy, and Bianca.

"Kendra you are suspended for three days. Bianca you are also suspended but for a month. Last but not least Amy you are expelled!" He said in his 'angry voice'.

So Amy is expelled a month before exams witch means she will miss exams, witch means she will fail the tenth grade. Karma bitch, is a lovely thing.

Authors note- oh my god guys, one or two chapters till this story is done, finished, gone! I'll be sad to say good bye to this story but hello to a new one I will start writing its another teen fiction called Jordan, it's another impossible love story with the female leads own little problem, but it's much more interesting. Hope you all will give that story a read too any way love you all vote and fan thanks babes💋.