Second date, one hundredth lie

Chapter 16

"Ow. Ow. Ow, Barbra stop" I shouted at my mom as she continuously pulled out short hairs from my eyebrows.

She says that there looking a little bushy and she's just trying to help me look my best for tonight, but owwww.

"Ok done. There you go kitten"! Relieved that she was done I looked In the mirror and it looked pretty good for a ten second time span. "Thanks barb" I commented "ok when are you gonna start calling me mom"? My mother complained.

"When you stop calling me kitten and start calling me Bella" I said swiping one last layer of mascara across my eyelashes.

She just walked out and my phone buzzed from my back pocket with a text from Liam saying he was going to be right outside my "grandmothers" house in five minutes!

I told him I'll be staying at my "grandmothers" for a pretty long amount of time, so just incase something happens.

---

I walked back into my room to finish of my outfit with a pair of gold hoop earrings and and a light creme colored sweater. I was wearing jeans with a plain pastel pink long sleeve sweater on the top half of my body.

I was pleased with my appearance for once, suddenly I got another text from Liam. Almost there it read.

So I grabbed my bag with my skates in it, rapped a scarf around my neck, put a cute hat over my head, and a pair of white gloves on my hands to match my scarf and hat.

The ringing of my doorbell startled me oh god I thought Liam's here. "I'll get it kitten" my mom echoed from the bottom of the stairs.

"NOO" I screamed almost flying down the stairs to answer the door myself.

Luckily I beet my mom to it and slammed the door shut before she could get one word in anywhere.

------

"Wow looks like your ready" Liam said linking arms with me as he lead me to the passengers seat of his car.

Like a gentleman he opened the door for me and let me climb in before he made his way to the other side of the car and got in himself.

------

The 15 minute drive to the arena was quite for the most part, but we were finally there and I can't wait to fall on my ass!!

We got in and Liam tied up my skates for me we got to the gate and Liam got right on to the ice.

I hesitated holding on to the door why did I agree to this I can't skate. "You alright"? Liam asked looking concerned. I shook my head "I can't skate" I almost whispered embarrassed.

He crookedly smiled, and I've said it a hundred times before and I will say it again, damn I fucking love his crooked smile!

"Coming belle I'll help you" he said with his hand held out to me I grabbed it and kept my other hand on the ledge for balance.

As soon as I got on the ice I could feel my self slipping and I was about to fall. Liam caught hold of me before I fell "don't worry I got you" he smiled his green hypnotizing eyes peering down at me.

He held me steady in place and stood in front of me holding both of my hands in his.

He instructed me to move my feet forward as he slid back dragging me with him instead of me moving myself.

"Comon belle I know you can do this just try" he said "okay" I breathed trying to find confidence.

I moved my feet losing balance and falling on my but I knew it owwww. "Ouch" I cried "oh sorry, I won't let you fall again" Liam said helping up.

I wiped the small pieces of Ice from the back of my jeans. I put my small hands back into his large hands, I love big hands.

He started to pull me forward him skating backwards "okay just move slow pasted and little by little" Liam instructed. I did as he said and every now and then he would go a little bit faster.

"Wow your doing better, mind if I let go"? He asked "NO" I said pretty loud moving most eyes of other couples towards us.

"Okay comon belle ill be right over there skate right to me. Just that little length okay?" He asked sweetly. "Okay ill try" I breathed giving in.

-----

He skated smoothly a few inches away from me leavening me terrified to skate on my own.

Come on he mouthed to me waving me over. I breathed in heavily and started to move my right foot forward a bit then my left then my right again.

I was doing it, I was ice skating with no help I looked over at Liam who was clapping for me, and gesturing for me to continue.

So I did I kept going he was just a few more inches away. As I got closer to Liam I started to feel off balance and fell right into him knocking us both over, me over top of him... Awkward!!!

"Oh you okay belle"? He asked looking up at me "I'm fine are you okay"? I asked nervous.

"Yah I'm okay your light weight"! He said "wanna go for a bite next door"? He asked "oh yah" I said finally getting off of him.

-----------

I took a big bite into my meat lovers pizza Liam giggled "hungry"? He asked "ummmhmmm" I mumbled.

I picked up a napkin and whipped my face, I chewed and swallowed all of what was in my mouth before I opened it to speak.

"So you look like a pretty good skater" I said thinking I sounded stupid. "Yah actually I play hockey early weekend mornings"! He explained.

Hockey is such a huge turn on for me "oh I love hockey players" I said without thinking, mentally slapping my forehead.

He looked down and laughed in his lap "do you play a sport"? He asked "ummm not really I dance though" I said. I love to dance since I was young I took lessons but I quit the lessons and just started dancing on my own.

---------

"Oh really I love dancers"! He said causing the same embarrassment I made to myself to himself.

"Yah I love dancing lets me express my feelings without hurting someone else's" I said smirking trying to sound funny.

He didn't laugh "nice do you practice a lot, I bet you have like your own little studio" he said.

Oh that's right I'm rich I should have and get everything I want " actually I don't, just a little dance area in my basement" I said. Another lie! Thinking I should stop but it's way too late, what's that like my one hundredth lie?

"Wow that's awesome you thinking of going pro one day"? Liam asked "no I don't think so" I said.

We finished off our pizzas and the coke we shared with two straws and Liam took me home, or to him my "grandmothers" house.

---------------

"Here we are hope your grandmothers doing good" he said "thanks that means a lot" I said he gave me a small hug and another kiss on the forehead.

Then he watched me walk to the door of my house and when I got in he drove off, I guess you can say he worries about me makes sure I get all the way to my front door safe! ;p

Authors note- hope your enjoying otherwise awkward!!! Ha ha oh no exams all next week FML anyway vote, comment, and fan thanks you beautiful people. Good night!