Chapter 44 : CONFESSION ❤️

Start from the beginning

" I was not expecting anything like that. I know she is angry with me. But I want to meet her for once and really want to clear the things between us ", he said it all in one go.

" And do you think it will work ? As long as I know she is a hurted soul and not in a condition to forgive anyone who misbehaved with her. Specially you ", I said truthfully. And why she will forgive him when he is the one who gave her unbearable pain.

" I know. But atleast I can try for once ", I sensed the sadness in his tone.

I walked to the window and took deep breath to calm myself, " See Vighnesh you should have thought of this before reacting. Just for once you never thought that she might be an innocent and dragged in that mess. I am also a brother Vighnesh but I never ever treated my sister like you did. Even if it's her fault. I always believed in negotiating things before taking any action or making any decision. I also know what I did to her is wrong but not more than what you did ", I tried not to be angry but my reflect my anger.

" I know what I did is unforgivable and I deserve her hate. But I had my own reasons. I experienced some things in my life that made think about her in wrong way. No I'm not giving you any explanation but I am really regretting for my dids. Please help me Veer. You are the only person who is close to her now. Only you can convenience her. Please for once Veer ", at the end his voice cracked. Which made me realise that he is really regretting for his actions. I sigh and said,

" I don't know what should I say Vighnesh. What experiences you are talking about ? No matter what you do I don't think she will ever forgive you ",

" Please for once Veer. I won't ask anything other than this but please help me this time ",

" Vighnesh you are wasting your and my time also ",

" Please Veer for the last time ",

I thought for some time,
" Ok fine. I can't promise you but I'll see what I can do ",

" Thank you so much Veer. Thanks a lot ", he said happily.

" Ok bye ", saying that I disconnected the call.

End of flashback

How will I convince her ?

About what reasons he was talking ?

He is her brother and brothers are like father. How can he do that to her ? Just for once he should have showed some trust to her. So things could be different today. I could not be so broken, so disturbed, so afraid & so alone....

After finishing all work I reached home at midnight. It was 12:45 when I reached home. As I entered inside the house the pindrop silence welcomed me which I was expecting. Who will be awaken at this late ?

Loosing the tie I went up to my room. I thought Adhira might be sleeping till now but she was not there.

Where did she went at this late ?

I called her but didn't get any answer from her. I searched in bathroom but I didn't find her trace there. Then I went to Koohu's room expecting her there with Koohu but Koohu was sleeping peacefully alone there. I pecked her forehead and made my way back to my room in search of my wife.

Worriness started to crept inside me.

As a last option I tried her number but I frowned seeing her mobile on bed. What the hell can't she keep her mobile with her ?

" Are you not hungry ? ", A sweet voice fall on my ears. Sighing in relief I put down mobile on bed and turned to scold her.

But when I saw her nothing came out of my mouth.