Chapter 41: ERROR IN ENGAGEMENT💍

Apologies for not updating frequently and replying to your pretty comments because my online classes has been started and I have to attend it daily in between 10am - 4pm. It's so exhausting 😓. It's become really hard to make time to write.

Anyway here is the update ☺️

Enjoy 🖤

_____________________________________

Published On : 2/11/2020

Author's POV

Aditya and Prerna was seating on a single couch which was specially decorated for them. Both were looking beautiful, correction Prerna was looking beautiful and Aditya was looking handsome, devilishly handsome. Afterall today is their day and they were looking adorable together. Guest were still coming and the function is yet to start.

" I can't believe Peru this is happening in real ", Aditya exclaimed in excitement.

" But it's happening ", Prerna said staring deeply in his eyes.

" Peru , what made Vighnesh bhai to change his mind ? ", his questions took Prerna in past incidents. How Vighnesh reacted after knowing that Adhira is the part of Shergill's family. And how he was continuously refusing for their marriage.

" Peru ", Aditya waves his hand.

" Ha...the exact reason I also don't know. He might have believed that you are perfect for me ", She said truthfully. In Kashyap's family no one knows what makes Vighnesh change his mind. He kept it to only him.

" If is it so then I'm so happy ",

" I'm also happy to see my family happy ", Prerna said while looking at her family.

" Are you missing your sister ? ", Aditya wishpered slowly.

" I don't know ", Prerna said with teary eyes. No matter what how much she refuse. She was missing Adhira so badly. Both of them were too close to each other. Adhira always helped and took of her like a mother. When that incident happened she not that much mature to understand everything & when she become mature everything was already changed. What she from others make her hate Adhira for snatching their parents. Does she really hate Adhira or she still care for her ?

" Don't worry after our marriage you will get two sisters and two more brothers ", Aditya said to cheer her mood.

While talking Aditya's eyes fall on something. His eyebrows creased.

" Peru I'll just come ", He said while getting up from his seat.

" Where are you going ? ",

" Just coming sweetheart ", saying that he wink her and left from there.

🍁 🍁 🍁

Everyone gathered around the stage to witness moment of the day. Both engagement ring boxes were placed in the table with rose petals.

" Wow, it's so beautiful Dadi ", Koohu exclaimed seeing the beautiful rings.

" You liked it ? ", Her dadi asked her.

" I loved it ",

" Chachu, hurry up , I want to see it in Chachi's finger ", and everyone chuckled seeing her excitement. Prerna slightly blushed but Aditya's face was blank.

" Come on Adi, don't make her wait now ", Vihaan said supporting Koohu. Everyone was waiting for Aditya to put a ring in Prerna's finger but seeing his blank face the environment become serious. Everyone was used to see the naughty, funny & happy Adi but too much serious Aditya was new for everyone.