Chapter 32 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 1

The update is short but seeing your curiosity I can't resist myself to give you early update.

Enjoy the reading.

And those who have not voted for previous chapters yet, go back to Chapters and kindly vote because I'm really working hard to give you regular update. Please consider my efforts...

_______________________________________

Published On : 7/9/2020

Veer's POV

It was the most hectic day of my life. I never ever thought that when I'll meet that Ritesh such things will come out. When be used those bad words for Adhira I wanted to cut his tongue into the pieces, if Raghav was not there I definitely would have did that. Ritesh is going to pay if he did gave me wrong information. I don't believe completely on what he said. I don't believe that Adhira... no never. My Adhira can never do such things. There is only way to know the truth and Adhira is itself who can tell me the truth but she is so stubborn to open up with me and I can't directly ask her. I don't know how she will react when she learn to know that Swara is my sister.

" What you decided then Veer ? Do you trust on what Ritesh said ? ", Raghav asked me curiously. I was midnight and I still did not went to my home. I'm here at his place as I needed some time to think what to do next. Adhira called me 100th of times but I never answered her call. I didn't know what to talk to her.

" Absolutely not. He was talking bullshit about her. She has done nothing like that. I know her that much ", Yeah and I meant each and every word. I don't trust him. What he said might be the reason due to which her family hate her but somewhere my heart is not ready to accept it. They might have misunderstood her.

" Then what are you going to do ? ", he asked me but I was lost in thought that I didn't answered him. Then he continued.

" Veer it is high time to ask her now. Everything is against her. Everyone is against her. If you don't want this to become more complicate then talk to her ", he was right I should talk to Adhira, it's really high time now but the question is how ?

" She is not ready to open up with me. And you know I can't ask her directly", I said irritatedly.

" You can't ask her directly but you can provoke her to say the truth ", he gave me a smirk.

" How ? ", I asked him knitting.y eyebrows.

" For that you have to do little drama which will hurt Adhira but at the end you will end up with truth ",

☘ ☘ ☘

I reached home late at midnight. I decided to do exactly what Raghav advised me to do. After reaching home I ignored Adhira all the time. She was following me like lost puppy and asking me again and again what's wrong ? But I did not uttered a word. When we reached to our room our argument started from there, a fake one and a real one also. Fake is for me and real for her.

Everything was going like a plan. She tried to talk to me but I did not listened to her. I feared that this time also she will end up something another fake story. She said that she will walked out of my life with in her eyes. Trust me it hurt me like hell but it was not time to be emotional. I wanted to take her in my embrace and console her, but I couldn't. Finally she said what I wanted to hear at that moment and that was nothing but taking Koohu along with her.

Koohu has been always a soft corner for her, that's why I decided to tell what I did to make ger condition more worse. She pleaded me, but I did not showed how much her condition is affecting me. I masked my expression very well.