Chapter 9 : TROUBLE

I'm really happy because you guys are appreciating my work and showering love on this book. Your votes and comments really encourage me.

So for my lovely readers here is the update. Now enjoy the chapter

_

______________________________________

Published on : 19/6/2020

Veer POV

I angrily left the house. First I was angry on that girl Adhira and second on Adi the was treating her and she was showing the attitude to him. Can't she be normal for sometime. That girl is getting on my nerves. But today was fun to see her annoyed when she was continuously sneezing, and after that her scared face when we were close.

Our closeness was waking my feelings but I controlled myself. She is really something, no girl make me feel like this but here I hate her but still she made me feel some unfamiliar feelings.

I'm observing her from the day I started to stalking her. She is not the same girl I saw her for the first time.
I saw her for the first time five years ago, she was full of life, free of tension and a bindass girl. I remembered her genuine smile. Daow also told me how she is full of life intelligent, smart, courageous, fearless. I remember one incident happened there...

Flashback

I parked my car in parking. Started walking towards principal office. At one corner I saw group of students who were teasing each other on something.

There I saw a girl who has a beautiful chocolate brown eyes, I felt spark in it. Her smile was so free and was reaching to her eyes. She had a fair complexion and hight was also good. Long strands of her hair was flying on air. For a moment I stopped breathing.

She leave with her friends and I went to principal office.

I meet the principal and went out to attend the call. After a little talk with mom I cut the call and in that Daow came. It was Daow's birthday after two days so all family wanted to celebrate it together. So I came to pick Daow.

" Hey Fah how are you? ", Daow came and gave me a tight hug.

" I'm good. Are you ready to go? ", I asked but Daow was not paying attention on me.

" He wants to beat fro her ", Daow murmured something looking at the open space in front of corridor.

"Daow are you listening me? ", I asked raising my eyebrows.

" Do you want to see Jhansi ki Rani? ",

" What? ",

" Come ",

Daow take me to the place where a boy was misbehaving with a girl.

" Do you think this is funny, he is misbehaving with her ",

" Relax just see what she do? ", Daow said

That was the same girl I saw sometime befoer. She was standing there her eyes was closed I thought she is crying.

" If you don't want to beat from my hands, then leave immediately ", she opened her eyes which was red but not because of crying but because of anger.

" Oh so this soft hands of your can beat me, do you know how much strong I am ", he put his palm on her arm and within a second that boy fell on ground.