Chapter 30 : TRUTH ?

Hola my lovely readers, thanks for patience and also thanks for voting for me in Writers Choice Awards♥

Now I won't take too much time of yours, here enjoy the longest update ever...

_______________________________________

Published On : 4/9/2020

Adhira's POV

" I do ", he said looking at my eyes. He has so many emotions in his eyes but I'm unable to read. Does he really mean what he said or he just said like that. Only thought of him caring for me consoles me. After a very tough day hearing the comforting words from him, is like getting chilled water in desert, isn't it felt good ? It is. It felt so good.

I've never ever thought even in my baddest nightmare that some day I will have to beg for my family to love me, to trust me. And I've never ever expected Mr. Shergill will become my safe place or comfort zone.

Flashback

After what happened yesterday decided to go there again and explain them everything. Why that happened ? And how happened ? Five years back when they throw me out of the house that time also I wanted to tell them everything but the fact is they were not in mind to listen to me. One day I again tried to contact them but I learn that they left the city and no one knows where they had gone. I found them but in very uncomfortable and unpredictable situation.

Today when I wake up , I saw Mr. Shergill in deep slumber next to me. His hairs were dispersed on his forehead. This man always confuses me by his behavior. Sometimes he is too cold and sometimes he is too warm that soothes my soul. Why he is this way ? The question is still remained unanswered. Only I know how badly I want to know why he has dual personality.

He was looking so calm and so cute. I couldn't help but ruffled his hairs, my hand unknowingly went to his creamy soft cheeks, I started to cares his cheeks but within a minute he opened his eyes making me stutter. I looked at him with shock. I immediately pulled back my hand. Blood rush to my face making me embarasse by my action.
He asked me if I'm ok, I really felt good when he asked me, after years someone was worried for me. But then he also string the most sensitive topic about me past. I want to tell him but I don't trust him enough. What if he disgust me ? He embarrassed of me ? And I'm sure if he learn about my past he will definitely disgust me which I don't want. I don't want to face anymore hatred, atleast not from him.
I don't know the reason but I don't want him to hate me.

I got ready and after having a good time of breakfast I headed to college. Board exams are starting from tommorow and our college is center of examination so there were no lectures today. I attended the meeting regarding to the exams and after college I directly went to meet my family. The picture was unclear, if they will embrace or pushed me away just like they did years ago.

I stare at the small yet beautiful house in front of me. My hear was beating at peak, my eyes were watery , these stubborn tears I hate them. I wiped off the tears and opened the gate with so much courage.

My eyes fall on Krish who was playing football, he was kicking ball with his tiny legs, my lips curled into a smile and my feets started to move in his direction. When I reached to him he looked at me with expression that he don't know me. But then his face lightened up.

" Hii Aunty ", how I wish to hear Bui from him like he call Peru.

" Hii Krish ", I kneeled down next to him and cupped his cheeks.

" How are you ? ", I asked him.

" I'm fine aunty, How's you ? ", his voice is so cute. I quickly plant a kiss on his both cheeks and answered him.