Chapter 11:Just Like His Father

"Dipper! Dinner's ready!" Mabel shouted,Dipper stood up of his chair,turned off his computer and went to
Sarah's bedroom,it was full of posters,books,CD's,and more, "Sarah,dinner's ready" Dipper took Sarah's headphones off,she was listening to music, "OK dad,I'm going in a minute,can you wait a bit?" Dipper was already in Jenny's room, "Jenny! Dinner is ready!" Dipper saw Jenny's PC,she was chatting with her friend, "Well,if there is spaghetti, then sign me up and the rest of america!" Dipper smiled and headed to Dipper Jr. Room, "Hey,Dip,if you want you can..." Dipper Jr. Runned down as fast as he could to the dining room.

It was 4:00 p.m,Dipper heard some noises on the attic,he thought it was his imagination,but the noises continued for hours,he knew something was happening,he went to the attic,and saw Dipper Jr. And Jenny kissing,he was surprised,he didn't knew how it felt,his own son and daughter,they loved each other, "WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!" Dipper yelled, "Dad! I can explain i-" Dipper closed he door,he walked to Dipper Jr. And Jenny,he sat down, "I have to tell you something,now that you love each other,its time,Dipper Jr...your mother is also my sister,its weird,we both are in love with our own sisters,I know how it feels,but promise me,you cannot tell this to Mabel,OK?" Suddenly the door opened,it was Mabel, "What happened?" She saw Dipper Jr. And Jenny on the floor,together,and Dipper kneeled down,She knew what was happening, "...oh...so...it happened...Jenny,can you come,please?" Jenny stood up and went to Mabel, "You love your brother,right? I feel the same for Dipper,I love him,and I just want you to know....I'm happy for you to....now...hurry up,we gotta go to Gravity Falls,Grunkle Stan must be waiting for you and Dipper Jr." Mabel smiled,she kissed Jenny in the head,and went to the kitchen.