Chapter 4:Easy come,Easy go

When dipper was back at the room with his new bed,he saw Mabel with Sarah sitting in Mabel's bed, "Mabel! You are here! I'm so glad,you are so beautiful,you have changed nothing,you are still cute!" Dipper tried to hug Mabel,but she stepped back a bit, "what's wrong?" Dipper looked worried,so did Mabel, "Dipper,I'm not here to have a relation with you,I'm here to explain everything,listen,I have a husband,and Sarah,the thing I promised 10 years ago was just for a while,not forever....Dipper?" A tear ran down Dipper's face, he was angry,and sad at the time, "I wasted ten years of my life,trying to be alone as I could,waiting until this exact day,just to be with you,because I love you,but....i-i can't handle it any..." Dipper bursted into tears,he went into the bathroom,locking the door,Mabel,shocked,left Sarah on the bed and went to the bathroom "*knock* DIPPER?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Mabel was scared,she didn't wanted to make him cry,she thought it would be alright, "Dipper,I'm sorry,I didn't wanted to make you this..." Mabel started crying, "I'm sorry Dipper,i-i ca-...", Dipper opened the door,Mabel saw him,he was sad,and lonely, "Sorry,I-im just bad,these years have been a torture without you,I wanted to be with you,so-",Mabel put a finger on Dipper's mouth, "shh..its okay,I can make one exception", Mabel started kissing Dipper on the mouth, " Mabel...I'm glad we are back", The two twins keeped kissing until Mabel heard Sarah knocking the door, "Mama?you are with uncle dip?" The twins suddenly stopped,Dipper hid in the shower,Mabel opened the door and saw Sarah with a candy on her mouth, "Mama,sleep...sleep" immediately after Mabel picked up Sarah,she fell asleep, "Well,Now that I think about it,I don't know your daughter's name,how is she called?" Dipper followed Mabel to their room, "She is Sarah,my little baby....wait a second,if Sarah is sleeping in my bed,then where I'm gonna sleep?!" Dipper and Mabel thought for a few seconds, "well,you can sleep in my bed,its new and bigger" Mabel blushed, Dipper prepared Mable a cup of coffee,and they went to sleep.