Chapter 26 (Again)

Start from the beginning

"Ahm, what was that again?" stop daydreaming. I scolded myself.

"I said, what will you buy in the supermarket?"

"Ahm, anything that I can stock. Foods like meat? Because when I went to the grocery yesterday they said that don't have available meats there. The owner said that I can only buy it in the supermarket."

"yeah! It's different here compared to Seoul where everything that you need is inside the supermarket. In this town, everything that you need is in the Market."

.....

I actually enjoyed it when we are in the town's Market there are lots of people and Chaeng is quite popular here. Though, they are looking at us because we are walking with our hands were intertwined together but he introduced me as his friend.

Ouch!

We arrived in front of my house and he still didn't let go of my hand. I faced him and he's looking at me smiling. I really miss my idiot! I said to myself while facing him.

"Ahm, you should come over here for lunch."

"Thanks. It's just I'm ashamed because you feed me since last night," he said rejecting my offer. I just chuckled because of his cuteness.

"If you are ashamed then, it's better if you will help me to cook for our, lunch," I said because I am not accepting his rejection.

"So is it a yes or yes?"

"Well, you leave me no option but yes. Just sit and watch me. I will be the one to cooks our lunch" he uttered and we entered the house.

I can't stop myself from smiling it feels like we are living on the same roof. I wish that one day it will happen but only if I didn't hurt him before. He removed his jacket and he's only wearing his plain white t-shirt, his body is more bulky compare before and his arms have visible veins on it.

He wears an apron and he looks like a Chef in a cooking show. I rest my chin into my palm while drooling at him.

Why am I like this? I can't stop looking at him. I want to hug him from behind but who am I to do that?

I just notice that I'm standing behind him. I am a few inches away from him I hold onto his shirt and he stops beating the eggs. He moved his head over his shoulder and looks at me.

"Mina, are you okay?" I didn't answer. I just buried my face in his back but I got shocked when he said that,

"If you want to hug me from behind then go on. I wouldn't mind it." I didn't think twice and hug him while he is cutting the vegetables and meat.

After he finishes cutting all of those he asked for my permission if he can move into the stove to cook our food. I release him from my hug and when he starts to cook I hug him again.

"Looks like I have a baby who wants to pacify." he playfully said.

"It's done. You want to eat?" I slightly shake my head and he ruffled my hair.