Chapter 16 (Beside You)

Three days left before Mina's 18th birthday celebration, she is with her parents on their way to pick up her gowns that she will be using on her big day. They already went to the hotel where they will celebrate it and it is his grandfather's five-star hotel which is almost two weeks reserve just to for the upcoming event.

She didn't even have the most for her time to spend with Chaeyoung because of the preparation. They see each other during lunch break and when Chaeng picks her up from their house, that's most of it.

She didn't even have time to text or call him because every day she needs to practice the slow dance that she will perform on her big event. She even texts him before she sleeps but because of tiredness, she falls asleep faster than usual without waiting for his reply.

"Hey, I'm bored Let's go to the bar," Chaeng asked his friends to go to the bar that they usually hang out before when he still didn't know Mina.

"Sure! Let's meet up at 6 pm," Tzuyu replied and Dahyun nods his head in excitement.

"I'm pretty sure that you are bored because you barely even have time for each other," Dahyun added and Chaeyoung nods his head downcast.

"Don't worry I'm sure that we will enjoy this, just like before," Tzuyu uttered in excitement.

Then they parted their ways and they will meet again at 6 pm.

~~~~~~

Chaeyoung parked his big bike in the parking lot beside Tzuyu's big bike and Dahyun's pick up truck.

"I'm sure that there are lots of girls out there," Dahyun uttered in excitement while Tzuyu and Chaeng look at each other blankly.

Chaeyoung found out to Mina that Sana is already dating someone, it doesn't mean that she doesn't like Dahyun but Sana is dating that guy for almost a month. Too bad for Dahyun because he confessed his love a little too late to Sana. If it's not, then there's a possibility that they will end up dating by now.

They went inside the bar and they are welcomed by loud music that suited their ear. "Hey, I miss this," Chaeyoung uttered while bouncing his head to the beat of the loud music as well as his two friends. They went to the bar table and ordered all different types of alcoholic drinks. Chaeyoung suddenly received a text from Mina,

"I wanted to see you," she texted, Chaeyoung stare on his phone for a couple of seconds and Dahyun take a peek on his phone then look at Chaeng while grinning at him.

"Looks like your Minari wanted to see all of a sudden, maybe she misses your kisses" Dahyun uttered and they laugh because of his statement.

"Where are you?" Chaeng replied and waits for Mina's reply.

"Sana and Momo asked me to eat dinner with them we are in Lotteria. Pick me up here," she ordered to Chaeng. When Dahyun and Tzuyu read it, Chaeng gives them an apologetic look seeking their approval if he can leave them and his two friends give him a thumbs-up as their approval, and Chaeng smiles widely and immediately left his two friends who continue their drinking session.

Take Me Back To Our Time // MiChaeng [C O M P L E T E D]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें