Chapter 26 (Again)

"Hey! Why did I see you last night in that house." Jin pointed his finger into Mina's house.

"Ahm, I was......... ." Chaeyoung doesn't know how to answer his simple question because he can't find any right words to say. Should I say she's my ex-girlfriend or what?

"She was actually my....." he got cut off when he saw Mina's waving and smiling at him. He ignored Jin and waves back to her.

"Hey! You're still not answering my question." Jin hits Chaeyoung in his chest playfully and when Mina is standing in front of them. Chaeyoung asked her where will she go?

"My boss told me yesterday that I can have a day off today so I can get familiarize with this place." both of them are nodded when Mina said it.

"Well if you want, I can accompany you since I don't have anything to do. Let me be your tour guide" Jin offered but Mina just chuckled while Chaeyoung is scratching his head because of his embarrassment to his friend.

"Chaeng, can you accompany me to the market?" she asked for Chaeyoung instead and Jin widened his eyes at him.

"Yeah, sure! Let's go?" They left Jin dumbfounded while Jin is scratching his head because of his curiosity. He is looking at them while they are walking away from him.

~~~~~~~

Mina's POV

Good thing that Chaeng didn't reject my offer. We are walking heading to the market but suddenly I remembered unlike before, back in high school he didn't let me walk without holding his hands but now, he's walking with both of his hands and are in his pocket..

"Thanks for accompanying me. Actually, I really don't know how to reject his offer" he just chuckled.

"Jin is a good guy. You will get used to him. He's just like that." he said smiling but he's not looking at me.

I know that this is actually bad because I already have a boyfriend but now I'm here with my ex, walking and asking him to accompany me to the market.

" If you really want to get familiar with this place then I can accompany you anytime. This is just a small town you can get familiar with this right away" he said smiling and stopped walking.

"So?! You're in?!" he added then he extended his hands to me waiting if I will hold it or not.

"Yeah!" I hold his hand and my heart beats faster. I realize that nothing's change even after seven years of being far frok each other, he's still the one who can make my heart beats faster and sends butterflies in0 my stomach.

Chaeng, do you still have feelings for me? Will there be another chance for both of us? I asked myself while I'm looking into our hands that are now intertwining.

"Hey, are you listening?" I get back to consciousness because he stopped walking as he faced me.