Lawyers (Stefanielle)

Inspired by: "You would have been the hottest lawyer," - Stefania Spampinato to Danielle Savre (2020). 

I would say this a 16+ story but I know that won't stop any of you from reading it so I'll just say Smut Warning :)

Danielle Savre was known as one of the top lawyers in New York. She was eloquent, concise and unforgiving when it came to her cases. People would pay large amounts of money to have her on their cases and she was always fully booked. She lived a life of luxury when it came down to it. Danielle commanded the attention of every room she walked into, whether it was a court room or a banquet, people would acknowledge her presence. 

It had come round to the time of year where an annual conference was being held for lawyers all over America. It was great for making connections and climbing your way even further up the hierarchy and Danielle always made sure she showed up and did whatever she could to get on the next level. It was a weekend conference which consisted of a check in on Friday evening, the chance to mingle with other people attending the conference followed by a long line up. Saturday was usually a lot of talks from old men with decades of years of experience and a lot of panel sessions and Sunday was the chance to show off your skills as a lawyer. Debates would be set up, cases handed out and tensions were always high. Danielle had ranked top five for the last four years in a row and she was ready to make that five. 

Danielle made her way across the hotel lobby with her suitcase, heels clicking on the marble floor as she walked past floods of men in suits with receding hairlines. She had opted for her classic black skirt and blazer set, crisp white shirt and a red lip, hair set in perfect waves. 

"Hi. Danielle Savre," She smiled as she arrived at the front desk. She eyed her competition around the lobby as the receptionist typed away on the computer. 

"Yes, Miss Savre. Room 223," The receptionist took a key card from under the desk and handed it to her as she explained how to get to her room. "There will be an information pack in your room with an outline of this weekend and please don't hesitate to call down if you have any questions,"

"Lovely. Thank you," Danielle turned on her heel and almost crashed into someone who was stood directly behind her. "You don't need to stand... so close," She looked up at, in her opinion, the most gorgeous person she'd ever seen at one of these conferences. A tanned lady, in a pale pink suit, wavy brunette hair framing her face. 

"Ah, my bad. I was not paying attention. My apologies," She placed a hand on her chest as she stayed looking down on her phone. She had already intrigued Danielle because she spoke sincerely but acted like she wasn't even there. The brunette took a step past Danielle and placed her phone on the counter. 

"Can I get your name please?"

"Stefania Spampinato," Danielle walked off to the elevator, mentally making a note of that name in her brain and as soon as she got into her room, she typed her name into Google. Straight away she popped up. Apparently she was a pretty well known lawyer but Danielle had never heard of her before. To be honest, it was most uncommon for her to have any serious competition in another female lawyer but it looked like she was switching it up this year.

As the sun was beginning to set, Danielle made her way down to the bar. She had her tactics. Not only did she never have to buy drinks at these things, but she could charm her way to finding out tactics of other lawyers. She was good at what she does and she knows it. After re-applying her lipstick, she headed down and surveyed the area. Usually she makes a quick decision on her first target but she got a little distracted when she saw Stefania at the other end of the room, clearly doing the same thing as her, eyes darting back and forth.