Chapter Six

The rest of the week flew by pretty quickly and uneventfully after that and Saturday morning rolled around to find me decked out from head to toe in my blue and white uniform for my job at Sweet Scents cafe on campus. In the few days since I had passed on my recipe to the owner of Sweet Scents, it had become one of the most ordered drinks on the menu. She was so impressed by this that she made a deal with me to give me a percentage of the profits from the drink, which I tried to refuse at first, but eventually was persuaded to accept. My pay increased quite handsomely at that point and when my shift ended in the afternoon, let's just say I was quite happy. 

The Rec room and lounge were nearly empty at this time of the day since it was Saturday and no doubt everyone was out in the Big City or on the campus at large. I had a few assignments that I needed to complete and my room was the best place to do that. Why you may ask? Because I was alone in my room and I do my best work alone. Entering my room, I stripped out of my uniform, tossing it into my laundry hamper, and went to grab a fresh towel from my little closet. As I did so I looked at my reflection in the mirror - I don't normally look at myself since I consider myself to be pretty average plus my mind told me it was vain to admire oneself but today I froze for just a moment longer than I usually would, looking myself up and down. I wasn't the most muscular guy in the world but my body was well-toned and firm. My face showed signs of tiredness though. I really needed to shower and rest a little. I turned to look at my back admiring my ass, which was the only body part I was proud of. I had a pretty nice bubble butt and people often noticed it, which was why I wore clothes that were roomy but not baggy to try and hide that fact since the attention always made me embarrassed. 

'Stop admiring your ass,' came my inner demon's voice, 'You're not a girl. Why do you care about the size of your butt? Just be normal for once.'

"One day I'm gonna shut you up for good," I murmured out loud but I stepped away from the mirror, feeling somewhat ashamed, and went into the shower. The cool water was very soothing and I found myself just standing there letting it run all over my body and just letting my mind empty of all my cares and just relax. 

BANG! BANG! The sound of wood being hit repeatedly jerked me out of my sleep-like state. The sound came again and I realized someone was knocking on my room door. I shut off the shower and quickly dried off the excess water though I was still damp, wrapping my towel around my waist as I hurried out the bathroom as the knock came again. 
"I'll be there in a second," I called out. I grabbed a pair of underwear, not paying attention to what kind, and just threw them on since in my mind I thought anything is better than just a towel and I was taught never to keep someone waiting so my head was saying to just put something on and get to the door. In just my underwear I went back quickly to the door and opened it and a mane of silver hair filled my vision. Danny was at the door with his back turned apparently waiting for me to answer. 

I couldn't let him see me in my underwear, he'll think I'm a pervert!! 

Then when I looked down at the underwear I had picked and saw how tight it was and how everything was printed out - my face went pale. I needed to go back inside before he sees me!! But apparently, he had heard the door click open because right as I was about to retreat inside, he turned and looked at me and his face went from greeting to shock to total amusement then without warning a huge laugh escaped him. 'That was not the reaction I was expecting,' I thought.

"What's so funny?" I demanded out loud. 

"What are you wearing Kareem?" he asked between fits of laughter. "I didn't know Male Striper was a course they offered here. Those leave nothing to the imagination-you'll get an A for sure."

I narrowed my eyes in annoyance. I think I preferred if he'd thought I was a pervert and said so instead of laughing like a lunatic and calling me a stripper. I was so glad the dorms were virtually empty so no one else could bear witness to my humiliation.