Don't trust people

We walked a little while in silence when we then met another guy. They talked to each other and then came toward me saying that they needed to go to a store to get change. We then sat in a car. They tried to ask me some questions but I didn't answer. "It's nearby," they said, but I think that's not the best description because it took a while.

We finally came to the store, in a city that was really tame. Like a ghost town or something. "We will be back in 10 minutes," the first one said as they got into the store. The other one said "stay here, no matter what you do, stay," and then they walked away.

The minutes became extremely long. After 10 minutes they weren't back, and the cold began to creep up on me. I wanted to go inside to check if it was alright in there, but I had to stay.

Another 10 minutes had gone, and a man came up to the window, asking me what I was doing. He told me the car belonged to kidnappers and that I should go as fast as possible. I then followed the mans advice. He took me to a dead end to hide.

He grabbed me at my waist, and told me that if I fight back, he would kill me. I didn't understand what he meant until he took a grip on my jacked, and unzipped it. I slapped his hands shouting. He just pulled me into the wall and punched my face. I felt to the ground, and I got an black out. But before I did, I could feel the cold much better because he removed some of my clothes.

When I woke up, I was all alone. It was too cold, and I could easily die. I tried to find my clothes, but all I found was my hoodie and ripped off jeans. I took them on, and went back to the street.

It was all so dead, like no one is living here. But out of the fog I saw two light coming straight toward me, getting brighter and brighter.