fourteen.

FOURTEEN.

The sound of someone pottering about around her pulled Cara out of her doze the next morning. Despite not being hungover at all, as well as remembering everything from the previous night, it took her a few seconds to clock where she was.

Remus's living quarters.

She sat bolt upright when she realised and threw the cover off her. He had disappeared upstairs to go and get dressed for the day, giving her a moment ago sort out how she looked. In the mirror above the fire she finally got to see the state of her, which to her own credit wasn't awful. She wiped away some wayward eyeliner and raked her fingers through her hair.

She wasn't quite sure who was looking down on her that morning, but whoever it was had left half a packet of mints on the mantelpiece. She popped two in her mouth, eliminating the taste of sleep and butterbeer much to her delight.

"She's alive then." Remus commented as he jogged down the stairs to come and see her.

"Whatever you gave me last night, it saved my arse this morning." She told him with a grin, knowing it would boost his own ego.

"With the amount of times it saved my own arse, it was only fair I pass it on."

She quickly realised she was barefoot, and her eyes began to scan the room for her shoes.

"By the door." He answered the question in her head. "You dropped them when you came in last night."

"We didn't...do anything? Did we?" She asked carefully. The potion may have maintained her memory, but she was beginning to lose track over what was reality and what was just her filthy imagination.

"Not really no." He told her, perching on the arm on the sofa as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "The only stand out moment was you telling me you've been dreaming about me."

Embarrassment began to knaw away at her as her cheeks flushed bright pink.

"Fucking hell, don't be embarrassed." He scoffed with a dirty smile. "I'm just glad it isn't me having that trouble."

"Professor!" She mocked offence. "Do tell me more about these thoughts so I know how disgusted I need to be."

"Well, it usually starts with you bent over my classroom desk."

Funnily enough, that was the exact dream Cara had experienced the night before.

That was all she needed to hear. Before she could consciously acknowledge what she was doing, she was stood between his legs kissing him, just like the first time this had happened, after the patronus session.

This kiss was different. It wasn't romantic or soft, it was harsh and deep. It felt as though Remus couldn't get enough of her as kissed her more and more. He had been thinking about this all night, but waited for her to be sober before getting what he wanted.

Feeling brave, Cara pushed him down onto the sofa behind them as she landed on top of him. The soft fabric of her dress rode up a little as she fell, exposing her backside to the cool air of the room. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt his warm hand land on her cheek with a slap.

"You keep this side of you quiet, don't you Sir?" She smirked as she helped him pull his jumper off his head. Hearing her address him so formally certainly didn't help the growing issue she could feel pressed against her leg.

"Jesus, there's so much you don't know about me." He whispered, a little out of breath.

Sat on his lap gently grinding at his waist, she began to undo the buttons of his shirt as he watched her in awe. She seemed to get more and more stunning the more he saw of her, even improving as of the night before.

"Cara." He called her attention away from his now completely undone shirt. "Are you sure this is what you want? Once this happens, there's no going back from it?"

"Trust me Remus, this is exactly what I want." She told him, leaning down and kissing him behind the ear as his body jerked at the feeling. "So long as this is what you want?"

"This is more of a need than a want now." He told her, his breathing rapid.

Sliding his shirt off his shoulders, she began to leave small kisses down his neck before she reached his chest. There were large stripes of healed skin littered around it, clearly stemming from deep wounds. She was staring a little too hard for his liking, and he began to shift uncomfortably under her gaze.

"Cara I — " He stuttered, suddenly losing his ability to lie on the spot.

"I don't care Remus." She told him, cutting him off. "It doesn't change how I feel."

It was like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. He could never bring himself to get close to those he liked, purely out of fear that they would be disgusted by what he was. Whilst Cara didn't yet know the whole story, she didn't strike Remus as the type to be judgemental.

Cara peppered kisses down his chest, making sure the ones that would leave a mark were easily covered by his clothes. Hearing his groans and sighs only pushed spurred her on as she reached the buckle on his belt.

"Come here darling." He guided her face back up to his with his hand on her cheek, letting his thumb grazing the skin softly.

Pulling her in for a deep kiss, he grabbed her waist and had her flipped over in seconds. He laced his fingers into hers and pinned her hands above her head with a smirk.

Within minutes, both parties were stripped of their clothes. Remus had dreamt about this moment for such a long while he almost wanted to pause and pinch himself. He couldn't believe that such a stunning young woman would ever want anything to do with someone like him. He didn't dare to think about what she would do if she was to find out about his lycanthropy, so he pushed the thought out of his mind and instead decided to revel in the moment.

He kissed her harder, and left his mark all over her body. It wasn't long before he had her moaning his name, and she had him swearing under his breath in her ear.

Of all the bad behaviour he had committed in Hogwarts in his time, fucking his student was probably at the top of the list.

a/n: add a little bit of spice x