Chapter 1 Sunbrave's Lair

Sunbrave lay on a rock. It was in a deep cave in the grassland. "Sunbrave we need to come up with a better plan!" Growled a pure black tiger, her roar shaking the stalagmites.

A scrawny black wolf began to speak. "I have a great plan! I'll go into Jamaa and face the Alphas! I'm sneaky, and smart!"

"Lost, you're literally just fur and bones!" Sunbrave snapped. The black wolf growled. Sunbrave sighed. "Fine. Since we care about Lost the least, we'll send him out!"

Lost quickly ran out of the cave, into the grassland. His speed was that of a cheetah, meaning he reached Appondale in minutes. He put on a headdress, disguising himself. He had stolen the headdress from a snow leopard years ago. On his way to the Mira statue, he saw the glimmering Sapphire Shop. Oooh... I haven't bought something in so long... but I need to get the Alphas... Lost couldn't resist, so he ran into the Sapphire Shop, buying Mystical Fog. He knew that it would make the cave look cooler. After that, he started exploring Jamaa.

A few hours later, Jungle, the black tiger was looking for him. She dressed up as well in the Mech Angle set. She saw a clump of arctic wolves and other 'rare' animals circling something and yelling compliments. She walked up to who they were circling, and it was Lost! He had secretly scammed a Spiked Collar, Blackout Wings, teal Forest Boots, and a Double Tail! "Lost, what are you doing?" Jungle whispered, angrily.

"Being a star, that's what I'm doing! I have so many rares!" Lost bragged.

"Lost, come ON, you're gonna blow our cover!"

"Well, I'm sorry, everyone, I gotta go." All the animals were disappointed, and he quickly fled. Jungle could kill him with one slash of her claws if she wanted to.

Lost and Jungle returned to Sunbrave's lair. Lost quivered in fear. Jungle dropped him down on the cave floor. He quickly sat up, holding the Mystical Fog and wearing all of his rares. Sunbrave glared at Lost in disappointment. Lost gently cackled in fear "heh... I got rares!"

Sunbrave jumped down from the rock, landing in front of Lost. "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO GET RARES, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET THE ALPHAS!" Sunbrave snarled. "But wait! Oh, Lost! You're actually sort of useful!" Lost was very confused. Sunbrave went on. "We can put a camera in the spiked collar, and put it by the Alphas' trapdoor as a gift! Then one of the alphas will wear it or set it in the hideout and- and- Lost you've made it so easy!" Lost, Jungle, and Sunbrave all cackled at the evil plan.