Prologue

A hyena traveled in the pouring rain, her paws soaking in the wet mud. She was headed to Jamaa. The wind picked up, weaving through her mane, as the now heavier rain drenched her fur. She immediately picked up the pace. The hyena would arrive in an hour to visit the alphas, as she was ready to join them. She could see a huge tree in the distance, This most be Appondale. she thought. A small flame of hope sparked inside her, she now knew that she wasn't lost. She was running across the soaked grass, though something startled her; a pair of red eyes waited behind the tree. It quickly fled into the grassland behind the tree, all she could see before it vanished into the darkness was a black tail with a white tip, and the markings of red flames settling around its body. A shiver ran through her, as these marking seemed somewhat similar.

Finally, she had made it to the alpha's hideout, in a secret trapdoor under the Mira statue. She knocked on the door with her paw. A cloaked tiger opened it. "This must be Biff?"

"Yes. This is Biff. I heard that you needed me for something." She informed after bowing in front of one of her fellow alphas. This was Gilbert, the tiger alpha. A warm, welcoming smile appeared on his face and he nodded and let her in, at last, escaping from the horrible storm.

She was greeted by all of the alphas. Peck, the rabbit alpha walked up to Biff.

"Follow me to your room." Peck murmured. Biff nodded and followed her through the dug hallway. One room's door was painted blue, and had the paw print of a wolf on it. There was also an orange door with the paw print of a tiger on it, connecting to the same room as the blue door.
There was one with two doors leading to the same room as well. One side was white with the footprint of a monkey on it, and the other side was green, resembling the paw print of a koala.
There remained two more sets of doors. One was painted pink with the paw print of a rabbit, and the other was painted purple with the paw print of a panda.
One was just painted yellow, and at the bottom of the hallway was a huge room. "The room with the yellow door is yours. You have no roommate yet. And the big room at the end is the meeting room. Take a seat in the meeting room on one of the beanbags." Peck directed. Biff sat down. All of the alphas came and sat down on the other beanbags. They used candles for a source of light.

"So... Jamaa may be in danger," Biff explained. All the alphas were in shock. "when I was traveling here, I saw a pair of red canine-like eyes. When I went to get a closer look, it turned around and fled. Its movement reminded me of a grey wolf. All I saw then, was a black, white tipped tail with a red flame marking across it."

"Sunbrave. It must be Sunbrave. His markings look exactly how you explained." Greely warned.

"We defeated Sunbrave!" Roared Gilbert.

"Well, technically there is a pretty good chance he is back. All we did was banish him from the land. He could've gathered up power that not even we have." Graham had a good point.

"It's possible. Graham could be right." Cosmo was on Biff's side. Peck agreed as well.

"No, no, and NO! We trapped him! He's smarter than to come back! It's seven against one!" Liza complained.

"You don't know that!" Gilbert was furious. His roar startled Liza.

"Well, we just need rest." Peck explained. Everyone left to their rooms.

Biff's room had a hanging bed and a yellow carpet. It had the paintings of a grassland, a badland, and a sandy desert on the wall.

After a few hours, she finally fell asleep.

Biff's dream had started. She saw the pair of red eyes, but this time they approached her, revealing the face of Sunbrave. His muzzle was covered in blood, and Biff could not move. She quickly awoke, to see that it was morning.