"We're here, " Karl says as they spotted the meteor looking rock from not far away. But nothing was there but a large rock. No mobs are whatsoever.

"I thought you said that that rock is guarded by illagers?" Bad asked him. They hop off their horse as they go to the rock by foot. Nothing is there, no burned trees, no ashes, nothing but a rock. "What's going on?" He asked as he blocks you from everyone as he held your hand.

"Sorry, " Karl says. "Dream says he'll pay me nicely."

"What?" You looked at Dream who is looking directly at you. "You bait me in here?" You then look at Sapnap.

"I have no clue they're going to bait you, " Sapnap says as he also blocked you from Dream.

"Step aside Sapnap, " Dream says as he summons his axe.

"He's staying here, " you said to him with a glare. "Now talk, " you command.

He let out a sigh, he then let out a grin, "let's run away together!" He exclaimed. George looked away from the scene.

"Pardon?"

"I'll give you a life that you wanted, you will no longer work for that damn pig anymore." Dream says, "what do you say?" He said as he offered you a hand.

You only look at him and said, "no."

"No?" He asked you like you were crazy. Isn't this what you wanted? All of the hard work he did will go to waste?

Third POV

The king of his SMP stood in front of her, with an expression that nobody could explain. George and Sapnap look at her with disbelief on how he rejected him, they actually expect her to say yes since it's freedom that she wanted.  "I've given you the best offer that everybody that could have wanted. Yet you say no?" Dream asks her as she feels the anger through his mask.

[Y/n] looked at him in the eye at and said, "I do not wish to disappoint his majesty. But I am still Technoblade's knight and people who leave his sight without approval. I will follow no one but him until the end of my breath."

Second POV

The dream just stayed quiet for a while then say, "then I'll take you by force." He started running towards you. Badboyhalo then lifts you as he dodges him. "You demon-! George! Make sure Wilbur destroy Manberg!"

"What?!" The three who have markings exclaimed. Bad then started jumping from tree to tree as he carries you in his arms as Sapnap follows him, jumping from trees to trees also. [Like in naruto I suppose?]

"Followed them!" Dream says from behind.

"We have to get to Manberg now!" You exclaimed to the two and nod as their moves became quicker. Sapnap summons his flames as he throws it to George who let out a scream that echoes through the forest. You know this isn't a time but you let out a short wheeze.

The hunters lose their sight of the three of you like a few minutes the three of you are back in Manberg. They jump over the destroyed walls as you see Jschlatt standing alone in a building.

"Jschlatt get out of there!" You shouted at him as you break the glass. The two started calling everyone to get out of the buildings.

"[Y/n]?!!" He looks at you in surprise as you grab him and started running out of the building. Your ears perked up as you heard a hiss under the ground.

'One of us have to make it,' You give Jschlatt a pearl the make him throw it outside the building.  You just stood there in the middle, as he looks at you in shock. Everyone then arrives.

Techno looks at you, "Esmeralda?!"

You look at them, a warm and bright smile forming on your lips, "it was never meant to be."

The building you at in explode, making them all fall back to the ground as they look at the destroyed building.

"No, no no no no no, " Jschlatt repeatedly says as he runs towards the building, trying to find you.

"Jschlatt!!" Everyone called him to come back.

He looks around, moving any structures out of his way until he finds your unconscious body on the ground. He pushed off the things that are on you, he kneels as he brings you to his arms, "no... It came true..." His tears started falling as he held you close.
[Flash warning?]

Technoblade then started running towards him as he kneels trying to wake you up

Technoblade then started running towards him as he kneels trying to wake you up. "Esmeralda?! Wake up! Your king is here! Esmeralda! [Y/n]!" The two started crying as the others surrounded them who cries silently. Bad is holding Skeppy who is crying loudly in pain as he's also weeping.

The three arrives in the scene, Dream looks at the scene with regret as George and Karl looked away.

Fundy looks at her then looks at the creature he found somewhere locked up in the forest, not far away from the wall, a baby dragon. It flew towards you as it landed on your stomach. He just curled up as he let out small whines.

Wilbur then appears, who was greeted by many punches from Tommy as Tubbo tried holding him back. Then someone appears behind Wilbur that made everyone looked at him in shock.

"Philza?"