Chapter 11.

Harlow Kane

The crowd waited for them to speak, there were slight murmurs throughout. Curious as to who this girl is, and what do they have to say.

"We went to the falling object last night, it was in fact a small drop ship, with someone from The Ark." Clarke pointed to the girl next to her, this made Harlow widened her eyes slightly.

"How did you survive? How were you able to get away from The Ark?" Harlow stepped forward, waiting for an answer.

"With the help of Clarke's mother Abby, I wouldn't of been here if it wasn't for her."

Harlow looked over at Clarke, who had her head low for a moment, as she mentioned her mother. "I don't know how I survived, it was a risk I was willing to take, and I'm glad I did." She looked towards Finn smiling, this made Harlows eyebrows knit together.

Then it came to her, this must of been Finns girlfriend up in The Ark. "well, what's your name?"

"It's Raven." She said this coldly, but Harlow ignored her and smiled, walking towards her. "We're glad to have you here Raven." Harlow extended her hand, which Raven took and they shook hands firmly.

"Right, we need your help." Bellamy spoke out "few people only, theres a communicator that has been lost in the river, and we need to find it... this our last hope to get in contact with The Ark."

Everyone gasped loudly, getting excited upon hearing the news.

Bellamy turned to Harlow, "are you in?" Harlows mind went back to her dream, her hands going into fists, before she nodded, Looking over to Clarke and Finn.

"What do you want me to do?"

They nodded firmly, "we need to find that communicator, we go to the river, now."

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's get that radio" they smiled widely at Harlow, all leading off toward the river.

"Look how big it is, how do you know we'll be able to find it?" Harlow groaned out in frustration, the river was very wide, and the stream looked to have a strong current to it.

"We've got good people looking for it, don't worry so much Harlow." Bellamy tried to comfort her, but this statement only made Harlow scoff loudly.

"Don't talk to me after what you did." Clarke told Harlow everything, Bellamy had shot the Chancellor to get onto the drop ship, Harlow hated the man but she would never kill anybody.

Hideously harm yes, but never to try take another life.

Bellamy used to be the sweetest person on earth, he had always been the one to refuse to do anything bad.

It was normally Harlow, she would try and do things that were unexpected, and Bellamy would talk her out of it, knowing that she'd get in trouble.

But after that night... when he had rebelled against Harlow, taking Octavia to that stupid masked dance, she guessed that's the night he had changed.

Everything changed.

Clarke went on to tell Harlow that Bellamy was the one, who threw away the only reliable source to get in contact with The Ark; Her father.

He was the reason why they were in this situation in the first place, it was all his fault They have to look for a radio, that may not ever be found.

Because of him, she can never speak to her father again, the last hope for The Ark to come down to the ground.

It's Bellamys fault, that three hundred of their people are going to be murdered, to save oxygen on The Ark.

Everything she had once started to feel, has been washed away instantly, she hated him. Harlow won't forgive him this time, not so easily.