Auditions, Dance Class and Forgetting

Thank you to everyone who’s been reading my book!! I’d like to give a shout out and thank @ShaiiKawaii for making my amaZayn, fabuLouis, phonomNiall, extrodeHarry, and briLiam cover!!!!! So go follow her!!! And fan and vote and most importantly please keep reading my book.

I promise I will update more often, now. I've just been really busy the last few weeks, so I'm sorry to everyone who has to wait. Also I'm trying to make the chapters longer.

I'm also sorry to everyone who doesn't like my writing style. I'm trying to improve it, so please keep reading my book and if there’s anything you guys don't like in my writing please tell me so I can change that in the future. I really appreciate all your criticism and your comment.

NO ONE FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!!!! It would mean a lot and thank you to everyone who has. :D

I hope you guys like this chapter. So enjoy!!!!!!

Rebecca’s POV:

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off; I looked at the screen and no other than Mr. Curls was calling.

“Hello?” my voice sounded tired, because I was.

“Rebecca you won’t believe it! I MADE IT!!!” he was yelling really loud.

“That’s amazing harry!!! The first episode airs tonight so I'm definitely watching it!!” now I was fully awake and looked at the clock 12:00 pm it read. I then realized I had to come up with a dance routine with Juliet in 5 hours but that will turn into 3 and a half to 4 hours because we have to get ready and go over there.

“Harry I'm really sorry but I have to go.”

“That’s fine.” I heard him take a deep breath in. “see you.” The phone line went dead; well I should text Juliet and tell her to start getting ready.

R: hey start getting ready we have to make up a dance today

J: ok, can’t wait!!! Be at my house in an hour.

R: kk, bye.

I ditched my phone on my bed and went downstairs to eat something. I saw my mom in the kitchen making something delicious.

“Hey mommy.” I said happily and pecked her on the cheek.

“Good morning sweetheart, lunch is ready, so go sit at the table.” I did what she said and sat down at the table. We had a delightful meal; we talked about my new job and many different things.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch:

I'm in my room right now deciding what to wear; I walked into my white walk in closet and started looking around. I pulled out 6 different outfits, 3 dance and 3 regular. I decided on my colourful tights, my see through green shirt with cut off sleeves, varsity leather jacket, and navy toms. Then I put my hair in a loose waterfall braid and but on my green and purple snap back. I grabbed my black gym bag and started packing my dance clothes which consisted of a black tank, pink joggers, deodorant, perfume, hair ties, shorts, headbands, and bobby pins. I also grabbed my wallet and put it in my bag then was out the door to Jules house. With one swift movement I managed to catch my phone that was falling and knock on the door, Juliet arrived 30 seconds later and we walked to the bus station.

The bus arrived 10 minutes later, and we hopped on. We took the free seats at the back of the bus and started chatting. Soon after we arrived at the studio and walked in and said hello to Melissa. We took the stairs up to our studio and set out things on the floor and went and sat down beside the speakers deciding on a song.