Swimming

Rebecca’s POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock; I slowly looked over groaning into my pillow and looked at the time.

“Crap! Its 7:30,” I whispered hoping not to wake anyone up.  I quickly got up and shook Juliet until she woke up.

“huuuh.” She groaned at me

“Were going to be late for dance, c’mon.” She quickly got up and we ran to my closet. Juliet and I grabbed whatever clothes and ran to the washroom. I finished before Juliet and once she finished we grabbed our phones and ran downstairs out the door. We got into my car and we drove to the studio. Luckily we got there before anyone else and I started to look for my bag.

“Hey Jules have you seen my bag?”

“No, did you bring it because I forgot mine.”

“Crap we don't have any other clothes or anything and we look like a mess.” I said looking at her we are currently in sweatpants and tanks, with our hair up.

“Whatever it’s not like we’re going anywhere worth dressing up for were going back to your house after.”

“True and I have a question?”

“What is it?”

“Do you like Louis?”

Harry’s POV:

I jumped out of bed once I heard a crash coming from downstairs. I looked at my phone and it read 9:00. I got out of bed and went downstairs; everyone was awake and was rushing to the kitchen to see where the sound came from. There stood Louis and Niall rapidly cleaning up all the pots and pans they dropped.

“What the hell are you to doing?” Liam asked with a disapproving look on.

“Well we were making breakfast.” Everyone just laughed and went to the family room.

“Where are Rebecca and Juliet?” I asked not seeing them.

“They are at their dance lesson right now.” Eleanor answered.

“Dance lesson, they take dance?” Zayn asked

“No they teach it.” Amy answered.

“When will they return?”

“They will be back at around 10:00.” We all just turned on the TV waiting for them to return. I walked into the kitchen and saw the biggest mess caused by Louis and Niall.

“What the hell happened?” I asked referring to the mess.

“He started it.” They both yelled pointing at each other.

“Well I don't care you both are going to clean it up I'll make breakfast.” They listened and I started on breakfast. In about 30 minutes I was finished. I made eggs, French toast, fruit salad and sausages, French toast and fruit salad are Rebecca’s favorite breakfast foods. I put away two plates of food for Juliet and Rebecca and called everyone into the kitchen so they could eat. About half an hour later Rebecca and Juliet came bursting through the door and came right into the kitchen.

“Mmm something smells good.” Rebecca commented.

“It sure was.” Louis bragged.

“What you guys ate it all?!?” she exclaimed looking at all the dishes.

“Yep and it was delicish.” He said rubbing his belly.

“Don’t worry Rebecca and Juliet I saved you plates there on the kitchen counter.” Louis sent daggers my way.