The shopping trip...

Rebecca's POV:

We managed to sneak out of the house again with no one waking up. Juliet and I arrived at the studio and that's when Harry walks in.

"Rebecca we really need to talk." he said sternly

"about what?" I said walking over.

"about you and me."

"what about us?"

"well you hate me."

"and you know the answer on why I hate you." I turned away and started walking when he grabbed my arm

"Rebecca I want to go back to how we used to be." he said with pleading eyes.

"I dont think that's ever going to happen Harry, you really hurt me." I said touching my heart.

"I know, but...... Rebecca I love you." what did he just say!!! The boy I was completely inlove with 2 years ago loves me.

"Harry I loved you to, but that was 2 years ago. How can I love someone who's a player?"

"please becca out of everyone you should know...."

"know what, that you are a complete player! Brittany and Paige were always making fun of me and Juliet and you did nothing, you just flirted! If that's not player to you I don't know what is!" by then I was yelling at him.

"Rebecca I just told you I loved you please forgive me I'm head over heels for you."

"sorry Harry but no player boy can win my heart." that's when I thought of the best dance routine I can do in the solo competition in 2 days. I walked away and Harry left. Thank god no way was I going to forgive him. Not after what he did to me! Josh finally walked in.

"Josh!" I said and hugged him.

"Rebecca!" he said and hugged me back I giggled.

"where is everyone?" he asked as Juliet walked over.

"hey Josh." she said also hugging him.

"hey Jules."

"I have no idea where is they should be here soon." I shrugged my shoulders. 10 minutes later Eleanor and Amy came, oh right I forgot about them and forgot to wake them up.... Whoops.

"Rebecca!" Eleanor exclaimed

"Juliet!" Amy yelled

"I'm so sorry Eleanor we completely forgot." I said panicky that girl will murder me literally.

"ya and at least you guys are here now you didn't miss anything no ones here yet." Juliet said

"you got lucky this time may." Amy say pouting at me, Juliet laughe at me.

"you to Lawrence." Eleanor said that made her shut up, I was holding in my giggles. Just then people shuffled in through the doors.

"ok everyone sit down we need to talk." I was going to figure out why everyone was late. Once they sat down I spoke.

"why are you guys all late?" no one dared to speak.

"were waiting....." Juliet said tapping her foot. Jake put his hand up.

"traffic was bad." he said confidently, everyone nodded.

"then why are you guys all nervous and didn't tell me we wouldn't be sitting here right now we would be dancing." I sighed looking at them.

"ok get up and start streching, Amy lead." I walked over to Juliet and sat down beside her.

"what song are we doing for the group dance again?"