Sparks fly

sorry I haven't posted in a while like seriously sorry! But I would like to dedicate this chapter to my girl @gwynette she is amazing!!! Also everyone wish her a happy birthday because today's her birthday!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BITHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BITHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! your beautiful!!!!

P.S promise to update soon :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca's POV:

As soon as our lips met sparks flew, ive been waiting for this feeling ever since I was 14 years old. It has finally happened and with the boy I'm inlove with. we finally broke apart an I could hear wolf whistles and squealing. Obviously them.

"Rebecca I'm sorry, I've missed you so much."

"not as much as me, Harry I've had a crush on you ever since I was 13."

"I've had a crush in you ever since I layed eyes on you." I hugged him, I miss his hugs. I missed him.

"now let's go bye your clothes and continue shopping." he said and I went back into the dressing room. suddenly Juliet, amy and Eleanor burst through the curtain.

"what was that?!?" they asked with huge smiles on their faces.

"what?" I asked trying to piss them off.

"don't act stupid, the kiss!!!"

"I don't know, he just kissed me." i said with a gianormous smile on my face.

"did you like it?" Amy blurted out, I gave her such a confused look.

"well..." she continued.

"I guess."

"don't say I guess. We heard what you guys said to eachother after words too."

"well why are you guys asking me then?"

"we want to hear it from you." Eleanor said.

"fine. Yes I loved it! I've been waiting for this kiss since forever. Sparks flew let's just say." they all squealed.

"finally, I've been waiting for that kiss to." Juliet told me. I just smiled at her. Once I grabbed all my clothes we walked out. the boys were at the cashier waiting for us to finish. Me and the girls walked over and I was pulling out my wallet but Harry stopped me.

"what are you doing?" I asked

"paying?"

"why? I have money."

"because you didn't want to buy clothes in the first place so I'm buying your clothes." he said that while he was paying.

"and? I repeat I have money."

"doesnt matter anyways I already paid." he said handing me my bags.

"thank you." I said smiling up at him. We continued shopping at the mall and the boys wouldn't let the girls and I pay for one thing so once we were at the food court I had an idea.

"boys, the girls and I will be right back we just have to freshen up." I told them and I made sure the girls came. Once we were in the bathroom I told them my plan.

"guys, you know how they wouldn't let us pay for anything?"

"ya?" they all chimed

"well let's sneak away and go buy them something." I said with a wide grin plastered on my face, they joined me in smiling.

"yes let's go." Amy said and we snuck out of the washroom and creeped by them hoping not to be seen. We went into jack wills again and we split up trying to find each boy that we like something. After 10 minutes everyone had picked out what they wanted and payed for it.