i love you

HEY GUYS!!! so.... I have a lot of ghost readers and I'm glad your reading!! Like really really happy! but could you guys comment of vote either would be great!! and for those whoare doing that thank you!!! keep up your good work! :P

so I hope you guys Like this chapter and any suggestions please tell me it will be really appreaciated!!!

I love you guys!! stay beautiful!!! <3

-Tess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*1 week later*

Rebeccas POV:

Its been a week since my mom passed away, and its been 5 day since the funeral. That was a very awful experience for me. Everyone one there pretending to know what your going through and giving you their fake thympathy. I just hate all of it!! Anyways back to my mother. I'm starting to accept the fact that my mother died slowly but shurly.

My friends think I returned to my old self but they don't know I cry myself to sleep everynight. I put on a fake smile around them and try to act Like my old self but its really hard. I don't want to worry them and make them upset so I do it for their benifit.

Harry and the boys are leaving in a couple of days and I don't know how I'm going to take that. I can't have another peice of me riped away from me. what if the same thing happens as last time and he forgets about me? what if he finds someone better than me? that's Like every girl other than me. Before I knew it I was in tears and I heard someone open my door. It was Harry.

"Rebecca?" he said coming in, then he saw me and came quickly to my side and started comfroting me.

"shhh, rebecca its ok. tell me what's wrong baby girl." he said and I looked up into his emerald green eyes.

"Harry your leaving soon..." I trailed off. He had a confused look on.

"your in a world famous boy band, gurls practically throw themselves at you..."

"oh I see where your going with this." he said suddenly realizing.

"you think that I'm going to find someone better than you and that I'm going to forget about you Once again."

"Harry I can't have another peice of my heart riped out of me. I would die..."

"don't worry bec I will never forget you again and I promise as long as I live you will always stay on my mind. I love you rebecca."

"I love you Harry." Harry than pasionatley kissed me. The kiss got deeper and deeper. This kiss was almost a wanting kiss assuring us that we wint forget about the other. Once we broke apart Harry put his forehead on mine.

"rebecca I'm truely, madly, deeply inlove with you."~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me again I'm sorrythis is a short chaper lie really short but I decided to end it there I promise I will updte really soon