The Last Day Together

Rebeccas POV:

I have almost completely gotten over my mothers death. I know its hard but I'm going to try to make it work. Anyways I have more recent things to deal with right now, this is my last full day with Harry and the boys and did you know eleanor and Niall are officially a couple now? YA! It was so cute....

*FLASHBACK*

(at the airport saying goodbye to paige)

It was time for us to leave when Niall said he had to talk to paige, alone. We gave him his privacy and wen he came back he had a huge smile plastered on his face. He went over to Eleanor and took here hands in his.

"Eleanor I know we have known eachother for about a month and I can't belive I haven't made a move on you yet. From the minute I layed my eyes on you soething went off inside me. I just knew you had to be mine. I don't know what I was thinking about paige, but don't worry everything is over with her. I just ended it...." Niall got cut off by all of us in the

background celebrating.

"Anyways... Eleanor will you do me the greatest honor of being my girlfriend?" he said to her. Eleanor had a huge smile on her face as she nodded her head, yes. They're lips connected and it was the perfect moment.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I suddenly heard my name being called by someone, I got up out of bed and headed to the sound of my name being called. It turned out to be Amy who was calling my name.

"hey aime what's up?" I asked her.

"you know how this is our last day with the boys...?" she trailed off.

"yes and..... you have to continue yout sentence."

"well what if the reason zayn hasent asked me out yet is because he doesn't want to... so he doesn't want me to be his girlfriend.." Amy was almost in tears. She really liked Zayn.

"Domt worry Amy Zayn will ask you out!"

"how do you know?"

"don't worry, I have my ways. Now let's go to everyone." We walked into the kitchen and saw everyone playing dance central on the xbox and I had to join in.

"REBECCA WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU HAD DANCE CENTERAL?!?!" Louis yelled as he danced around tryingto keep up with te screen.

"sorry never came to mind." I shrugged as I sat on Harrys lap, he gently pecked my cheek as I leaned back onto him.

"you want to go on a walk? I need to talk to you." Harry whispered into my ear, I nodded as I got up. He took my hand in his and we walked over to the door and out of it. On our walk we werepassingthe park when we saw some kids playing with paint but they had to go once their parents started calling their names. Although they kept the paint there.

"Harry come I have and idea." I said as I ran to tghe paint with our fingers still locked together. I grabbed the paint and waited.

"Now what is your idea" he asked letting go of my hand.

"This." I said amd threw a bucket of paint onto him. The lookon his face was priceless. It was a mixture of suprised, confused, angry, and devious.

"BECCA!!!" he yelled as I started to run away. I've always want to have a paint fight with my boyfriend I thought it would be so cute. Harry suddenly caught up to me and grabbed me off the ground. I started to scream and laugh at the same time.

"There we go much better.." he said but I went over and grabbed the paint and the paint war began. After about 15 minutes we ran out of paint and stopped. I was uncontrolabley laughing on the ground when harry came over, he was completely covered in multi coloured paint head to toe and that just made me laugh harder. Suddenly I felt two aems gently pick me up and saw harrys face very close to ,ime and inchimg closer. That shut me up and we locked lips. It was an amazing kiss, oh Im going to miss his kisses, his hugs, I'm going to miss him. We disconnected and he put his forehead on mine.