~Acrophophobia~

~Tommy's perspective~

I've always never been a big fan of heights, in fact I hate them! Today we were going to a festival with all sorts of rides.

"Kids, start getting ready!"

I quickly threw on my regular white and red shirt along with some black jeans. I slipped on a red hoodie and fixed my hair. I walked downstairs to see Techno and Wilbur ready.

"Took you long enough, c'mon dad's waiting for us in the car."

I chuckled lightly. We all got into the car and it was about an hour drive away.

We soon made it to the festival and Wilbur and Techno started talking about the big rides. My anxiety started to spike up but I kept it together.

"So what first?"

"Can we go on that spinning thing that plays music and goes really fast?"

"Sure!"

We all waited in line for our turn. Surprisingly, there wasn't that many people. We soon got on the ride and I was seated with Wilbur. Of all people of course Wilbur.

"So we're gonna go on that high ride next! And you're gonna go to, even if I have to drag you!"

He laughed and we were starting to spin fast. Wilbur had to hold on to his glasses so they wouldn't fall off.

We soon got off with me running to a nearby garbage can and throwing up.

"I shouldn't of ate that much earlier.."

Techno and Wilbur were laughing while Phil was by my side.

"Hey guys?"

"What?"

"How about we go on all the big rides last?"

Techno and Wilbur looked at each other then back at me nodding.

~timeskip to when they get to a very big ride~

My feet started to hurt from walking and running everywhere.

"Can we go home now, my feet hurt!"

"Nope! We still haven't gone on that high ride!"

My face went pale as he pointed to a ride with four seats. Two on the bottom and two on the top that spins.

"Well c'mon kids, let's go ride it then we're going home!"

"I-i'll pass.."

I was soon lifted off my feet by Wilbur.

"Nope you're going to!"

"Put me down!"

I struggled to get out of his grasp but couldn't.

"Me and this gremlin child will go first."

"Wait no!"

I was already sat down into the seat kicking at Wilbur as he buckled me in tightly. He then sat down next to me and buckled in giving his glasses to Phil.

"Phil, guys you can't be serious let me out.."

"Oh someone's scared~"

"N-no I'm not.."

The ride started to go up fast. Tears started to form in my eyes as I gripped onto Wilbur's shirt

"W-wil.. I don't like this.."

"Hah! Chicke-"

He looked at me as tears started to stream down my face as we sat at the top.

"Hey, hey, calm down, it's gonna be alright.."

I screamed as the ride flew downwards, tears falling out of my eyes. We soon got off the ride and I clung to Wilbur as we got back to the car still crying.

"D-don't.."

I mumbled under my breath but still loud enough for Wilbur to hear. Everything went black so I assumed I passed out.

~Wilbur's perspective~

Tommy fell asleep in my arms as I sat down in the car holding him in my lap.

"So, what now?"

Phil looked at me with a worried expression on his face.

"I don't know Techno.."

"Let's just get home, at least now we know he has Acrophobia.."

We soon made it home as I slowly woke Tommy up. He seemed half-asleep but he clung onto me. I carried him inside and to his room and softly laid him down on his bed. I turned to leave and he grabbed my sleeve.

"I'm sorry Toms.."

"It's ok, but.."

I looked up at him.

"Will you play your guitar..?"

I smiled softly and got up.

"Of course, I'll be right back.."

I quickly went to go get my guitar then came back to Tommy.

"What shall I play? Oh!"

I started strumming the strings to play drift away. He soon drifted to sleep and I smiled following suit.