~Christmas Eve/Christmas morning~

(This is completely plantonic/ sorry if anything is spelt wrong)

~Tommy's perspective~

It was once again a new day. I heard soft snores from my best friend. He was spread out on the bed with the cover halfway off of him. I looked outside and saw it was snowing! I quickly shook Tubbo awake and he sat up quickly.

"Oh hey Tommy.. Can I go back to sleep now..?"

"Noooo! C'mon Tubs, it's snowing!"

I quickly changed into warm clothes leaving Tubbo to change. Soon after I flopped down on the couch Tubbo came down slowly holding onto the rail.

"Is anyone even up?"

"Nope! Hurry, let's go outside and play!"

I smiled brightly and quickly put my boots on. After we put our boots on we ran outside. I tripped over my foot and face planted into the freezing snow. Tubbo began giggling and I tackled him to the ground with both of us laughing.

"Should we do a snowball fight?"

Tubbo got up excitedly running towards a big heap of snow. I couldn't help but chuckle. I followed him over to a swing that was on a tree branch. I sat down on the swing with Tubbo not far from me making a snow-angel.

"Well you change your plans quickly!"

Tubbo giggled and sat up.

"What now?"

"I guess we can go on a walk around the neighborhood?"

"Yea! Let's go!"

~Timeskip to when they got back home~

I opened the front door with Phil coming up in front of me.

"Where were you two?!"

"We went on a short walk!"

"Ok, first, let me know if you two are gonna go out. Two, don't just run off everywhere. And three, don't scare me like that!"

Me and Tubbo chuckled making our way upstairs to play Minecraft. Tubbo pulled out his laptop and I got onto my computer, logging onto the Dream smp.

~Timeskip to dinner~

Me and Tubbo were playing Minecraft and I could hear Phil calling us down. I quickly logged off the Dream smp with Tubbo doing the same. We nearly tripped going downstairs with both of us laughing. We helped set the table and sat down.

"Tommy, please go get your brothers."

"But- ok, ok.."

I sluggishly walked upstairs to Wilbur's room to find him strumming his ukulele.

"Hey Dad said come down for dinner."

"Oh alright, thanks child!"

He rustled my hair quickly while he went down the stairs laughing. I grumbled and went to knock on Techno's door. I could hear shuffling around and soon Techno opened the door.

"What do you want?"

"Dad said come downstairs to eat.."

I was always nervous around Techno. I didn't know why. When he got annoyed or mad he was scary.. not to mention his monotone voice.