Sbi meets a Karen

~Tommy's perspective~

(Mention of homophobic states and names)

We were all in the car driving to the store. Phil parked the car and people gave me a few weird glances. I was wearing short shorts and an oversized hoodie. I usually change but since Phil was in a rush, we all just got into the car. We walked into the store and Phil gave me part of the list. I was in charge of the snacks and I nodded going to the snack aisle. I began looking through the many snacks and put them in the bag I was holding. Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a woman staring at me.

"Can I help you ma'am?"

"In a matter a fact, you can!"

"What do you need..?"

"Why are you wearing that?! Boys shouldn't such short clothes, and a big hoodie!-"

"M-ma'am please be a bit quieter-"

"DID YOU JUST INTERUPT ME?! HOW DARE YOU!"

*Slap*

I felt a burning sensation on my right cheek as tears streamed down my face.

"Your a faggot.. Respect your elders!"

She walked away leaving me crying. I quickly ran out of the aisle running to Wilbur. As I entered his aisle he immediately saw me and opened his arms. He hugged me tightly as I stayed still crying. I soon calmed down and looked up at him.

"Everything alright now?"

I nodded slightly and let go of the hug.

"Can we go home soon..?"

"Yeah, but we have to wait on the others-"

"You again?! I thought I told you-"

Wilbur stepped in front of me.

"Are you this faggots boyfriend?! Disgusting!"

The woman ran away into another aisle.

"Thanks Wilbur.."

"No problem bud.."

He ruffled my hair and led me into another aisle so we could get the rest of our stuff.