Goro Akechi fanfiction: Goro goes to the store

It was a long and stressful night for our favorite detective, Goro Akechi.

First, Akhos bossed him around at the office, then his car broke down on the way home, and then when he got home he had to lock pick his own door because he left his house key in the house by mistake. Not to mention it was raining, and he had forgotten an umbrella.

When he managed to get into his apartment, he immediately went to the kitchen, for he was quite hungry. Pancakes surely could fix up this bad day, as those were his favorite things to eat in the entire world.

 Pancakes surely could fix up this bad day, as those were his favorite things to eat in the entire world

He went to the fridge to get his milk and eggs, then went to the pantry to retrieve the pancake mix. Thankfully he had the milk and eggs, but he was about to have the scare of the century in just a moment,

"Now where did I put the pancake mix..."

Akechi mumbled to himself as he looked through the cabinet. Much to his dismay, he was all out of Aunt Jemima pancake mix.

This was definitely the worst day of his entire life.

"WHO THE FUCK ATE ALL OF MY PANCAKE MIX?!??"

Akechi nearly kicked his fridge in anger just knowing his pancake mix was gone

Akechi nearly kicked his fridge in anger just knowing his pancake mix was gone. But no matter - this was a quick fix. He just had to go and get some more. He knew the black market near by his house would sell the Aunt Jemima mix that he always got. But he also knew that he could purchase it for a little less money on the Dark Web. The question was about whether or not he could wait a couple days for this pancake mix, or if he wanted it now.

He wanted it now.

Akechi made sure to get his house key and then headed out to the black market. It might be a little pricy, but he wanted those pancakes as soon as possible - besides, the walk to the black market was simple.

He walked along the sidewalk until he approached the dirt path he and his late mother would walk quite regularly when she was still alive. He stopped for a moment, recollecting the better memories of the days when his mother was there. They'd go to the black market together to get this same very pancake mix.

With a deep sigh, Akechi began to walk the dirt path. The rain started to become harder, hitting his head and shoulders like fingers tapping on him. It made him shiver a little bit, but he would manage just fine.