Goro Akechi x Sayaka fanfic: Akechi and the No Good, Very Bad Waffle House

Goro Akechi x Sayaka Fanfic:
Akechi and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Waffle House.

----

Today had been a good day. Even though our favorite Ace Detective, Goro Akechi, had been fired by Sae Niijima for honking at her in traffic, he seemed to have gotten his job back shortly afterwards. So he lived his life as normal: Detective by day, Karasu by night.

 So he lived his life as normal: Detective by day, Karasu by night

However, today was a very special day. Today was the day that Akechi was taking his girlfriend Sayaka out on a date - her choice as to where they go. He even took some time off work to make sure he could be at her place a little early, to show how serious he was about this date. 

So at this very moment, he was just leaving work, and he passed by his rival-coworker Sae Niijima. The same Sae who fired him. 

"Heading out already?" Her voice was enough to get Akechi's attention

Her voice was enough to get Akechi's attention. She was firm, sharp, and made herself easily heard when speaking directly to someone. It sent a chill up his spine, as well as the other workers too - but they knew to ignore her when she wasn't talking to them directly. 

"Y-Yes, Sae-San, I have my date with Sayaka in about an hour, I want to make sure I get to  her place on time. I did let you know of this when I-" 

"I know." 

Sae cut him off with no hesitation. She didn't need his excuses. 

"Just make sure that you don't have a spoiled attitude like you did when you took her to Ihop. The whole country knows about your rotten behavior, and I'm not even sure how you still have fans."

She was very good at pushing his buttons. Akechi was already starting to get a little mad right now. But he kept his cool like the good man he was, and gave her a simple thumbs up, before leaving.

Akechi drove through the streets of Tokyo until finally he stumbled upon the apartment complex that was where Sayaka lived. A nice (and quite high end) apartment. He never did quite know how she could afford such a place - to his knowledge, she didn't work a high paying job - just the flower shop one over in the underground mall of Shibuya.