Chapter 5: The Morgue

Y/n's POV:

I couldn't believe I ran into the Morgue. Either this place is making me go crazy already... Or this place is messing with my mind. Either way I need to get out and get to Sara... But I still haven't found those supplies yet...
--------------------------------------

Y/n:"I fucking hate this place..."

All this nightmare just to find one victim.. and the girl I saw... Who was she? Why did she look familiar? All I'm getting is more questions than answers.. why did I see haunted visions about this place?

Ok y/n just calm down, keep your cool and figure a plan out to get back to Sara.
--------------------------------------
Sara's POV:

I started to freak out, everything just changed all around me, and Y/n went to find some medical supplies for my knee. My knee hurts so bad, I can barely get up but I tried anyway to see if I can walk.

Sara:"a-almost t-there"

As I slowly stood up, I stumbled a bit but I managed to gain my balance back. I slowly went to the window and saw that everything was... Completely changed. I shivered a bit but then... I heard a noise behind me, I stiffed a bit and my breath was shaky and even my body shook. As I slowly turned around, I saw a small dark figure literally right in front of me.

 As I slowly turned around, I saw a small dark figure literally right in front of me

Sara:"AHHHHHHHH!!!"
--------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:
------------------

Jesus, how long is this damn hallway. I did nothing but wander around the rooms whatever I could find.. I managed to find some ammo for my pistols and I managed to refill my ammo pouch with the left over bullets. I reloaded my pistol and held it tight in my hands, in case I need to use it. As I was about to walk out, I saw another flashlight that caught my attention.

Y/n:"hm, interesting. A Pelican 7610 Flashlight. This will definitely come in handy for dark situations-"

 This will definitely come in handy for dark situations-"

I attached my flashlight to my shoulder and turned it on, shining an even brighter light than my original flashlight.

I pulled out my desert eagle and kept it in my hands so that I can be ready to shoot whatever comes at me. As I slowly opened the door, I looked both to my left and right and I saw nothing but darkness, I sighed lowly and walked out of the room. Then out of nowhere, I heard something dragging on the floor making it screech or something around the corridor. As I shined my light in the direction, I quickly hid behind some debris to get away from it's sight. And I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A huge figure, having some weird helm like head... Like a pyramid or something. Dragging some long ass knife by the handle, it's footsteps shaking the floor with it's large feet.

 Dragging some long ass knife by the handle, it's footsteps shaking the floor with it's large feet

Y/n:"what... The fuck... Is that?"

I couldn't say or even whisper and so I had to cover my mouth. I didn't want to attract it's attention to me. Why does that thing have a pyramid metal as a head? Holy fuck this is terrifying.

Y/n:"holy shit... That thing was... Tall. What was that?"
--------------------------------------
{Thirty minutes later}

I managed to head to the nursery office without still being seen by the big guy... Unless it's just messing with me. And also, don't ask how I managed to get there, it's alot of gory details..

I also managed to find some medical supplies, and I'm hoping that I'm not too late to help Sara with her knee. And I hope to God that she's still at the same spot, because it would make things alot worse.
--------------------------------------
Chapter 6: Seeking Help (coming soon)