"Babe, here you are! I've been looking everywhere for you," Finn said as he bent to kiss her cheek. "I went on that hike you recommended we go on, and it was amazing!"

Rey sat up, anger boiling her blood. "Wait, I wanted us to do that together! Why would you go by yourself?"

"I thought your weak little heart wouldn't be able to handle the trek so I went by myself. Took loads of pictures for us to enjoy when we return home."

Lifting her legs to place over his so he could sit on her chair, he ran his hands up and down her thighs as the scent of another woman's perfume filled her nostrils. "Tell me the truth. Did you really go on a hike?"

His hand froze for a second before resuming its trail against her thighs. "Of course, I did, babe. What else would I have been doing for hours?"

Rey stared into his eyes before they fell to the smudges of red lipstick at the collar of his shirt. "Stop touching me and get off my chair."

"Babe, don't be mad at me."

"Get up!"

"Okay. Okay, no need to yell, babe."

Standing with him, she poked her finger into his chest. "I am so sick of you lying to me. Do you think I can't smell another woman's perfume on you? Do you know how many times I overlooked the scent of other women's perfume on your clothes over the years because I told myself you work with lots of women and they probably just brushed against you for a little bit?"

"Babe, it's not like that, I swear it."

"I am sick and tired of this relationship, Finn. I think it's time we finally break up."

"Babe, we're on vacation together until the middle of next week. We're sharing a suite together."

"I'm going to stay with Rose for the rest of the vacation so you can have the suite to yourself with your whores."

Rey moved to walk away, but Finn's hand grasped her upper arm. "Babe, please. Just let me explain."

"I hate that you call me babe. I've told you so many times, but you never listen," she whispered as she tried to loosen his grip on her. "Let go!"

"Not until you listen to my side of the story."

"I believe the woman said to let her go," came a deep voice. Rey watched as her fantasy man hoisted himself out of the pool with ease, and she was pissed that she couldn't enjoy the drops of water cascading down his body as she glared at Finn. "See, where I come from, when a woman asks a man to let her go, the man should let her go."

"This is none of your business, mate. Keep walking, yeah?"

The man smirked before hitting the inside of Finn's elbow, his grip on Rey's arm gone as his arm flopped to his side.

On instinct, Rey moved behind the other man as Finn stared at her in disbelief. "Rey, you can't be serious. You don't even know this bloke."

"I think it's best if you left. It seems you are the unwelcomed one here, mate."

"Rey, babe..."

"I think it's best if we part ways from here, Finn. You can keep the apartment back home, and I'll pack my things and crash with Rose."

Nose flaring, Finn glared at Rey before stomping away with a curse.

The man in front of her turned to face her as he retracted her nails from his arm. "You can let go of me, woman. He's gone."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't realize I was digging my nails into your skin."

"Are you okay? Your face is a bit flushed, and you're breathing hard."