Chapter 21

Cassie's POV

I was watching Wall-E with Matt in my room on his laptop. Magcon wasn't on until 4 so we had a long time to relax.

"I have to go and pick up my brother from the mall and get stuff for the YouTube video, do you guys wanna join?" Nash asked peeping through my door.
"I never knew you had a brother" I said "How old is he?"

"13"

"Aww that's sweet."

Matthew went out of my room to get ready, I shut his laptop and put it in the bedside table next to his phone. I stood up and changed out of my sweatpants to white denim shorts. As I was doing it I heard Matt's phone ping, I walked over to see a text message from someone called Amy.

Amy💞: Can't wait, see you soon. xx

Who the hell was this!
I guess it's just a fan or something,but why was the number saved,and the hearts! Was he cheating on me?

I put the phone down and pretended nothing happened.I tied my hair in a high ponytail and went downstairs to meet them. We went through the back door and got in the car, JackG was coming aswell so I sat next to him.

~~~~~

We walked around for a while browsing through a few stores and buying ingredient for the video until it was time to meet Nash's brother, we met him in the middle next to the fountain.
Woah, he looked really old for his age!

"Hayes this is Cassie, Cassie meet my brother Hayes" I said hi and we hugged.
We headed to Panera for some food,on the way there Matt said he left his wallet behind and was gonna catch up with us.

After we ate Matt still didn't return so I called him,but there was no answer. strange. I called him again but he still didn't pick up.

"He isn't picking up." I said to Nash. I looked around but i couldn't see past the dozens of people walking around in different areas.
"I'm gonna walk around." I said leaving them behind. I aimlessly wondered around until I found him in the corner with another girl.

The were kissing, holding each other tightly. I felt my heart plunge into my stomach, why would he do this?

"What the hell Matt!" I shouted storming up to him. He jumped and immediately try to cover it up.

"Cassie, it's- it's not what it's looks like!" He stuttered. I could feel tears falling off the brim of my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Why would you do this?!" I yelled furiously.

Jack G's POV

I hear yelling from around the corner and decided to check it out. It was Cassie, she was crying and yelling at Matthew. I immediately wrapped my hands around her.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked trying to calm her down.

"Matt." she sobbed. I looked up and saw him next to another girl with lipstick smeared on his face.
We're they dating?
I looked at him with a disapproving look. Not cool,man.

----
OOOHHH what's gonna happen next??
😏

Is anyone going to see the Janoskians with Jack and Jack in March?