Chapter 16

IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. IM JUT SUPER BUSY. BUT ILL TRY MY BEST THIS DECEMBER TO UPDATE AS MUH AS I CAN.🌞

I woke up to a voice shouting "Wake up Cassie, we don't have all day."

I rolled over in my bed and shoved my face in my pillow.
"What do you want?" I asked lifting my head and sitting up straight.

"School." Cam replied

Holy moly I totally forgot.

"Why do I need to go to school?" I whined, flopping back down.

"The bus is coming in half an hour." He said leaving the room

"Uuuuugh" I moaned getting out of my bed. I reached my phone from the bedside table and went on Twitter for a bit. I was mentioned in a lot of tweets so I decided to read some

"Omg Cam has a child that's sooooo cute."

"Going to see my future daughter-in-law soon!!"

"Who's the Mom?"

"When I meet her we're gonna be best friends!"

I saw a few hate comments but I just brushed them off. I put my phone on charge and went downstairs.

I saw Nash and Taylor leaning on the counter having a conversation.

"Good morning boys." I cheered , opening a box of cereal.
"Someone's ready for school today." Taylor said taking the milk out from the fridge and handing it to me.
I smiled and poured it in along with the cereal.

****

"Hurry up Cassie were gonna be late!" Matt yelled from his room to mine.

I looked in the mirror to check my outfit was okay. I was wearing skinny jeans , a light blue cropped sweater and white converse .I put my hair in a ponytail and waited in the living room for Matt.
He came down a few minutes later, wearing khakis and a grey tank top.
"Ready?" He asked walking towards the door. I nodded and followed.

**On the bus**

We were the first ones on the school bus and now I was feeling nervous.
"What are the people like?" I asked looking out the window.

"They're cool, no need to worry. Anything else?"
"Should I tell people I'm adopted?"

"Not now, I think later on is good."

"What time does school end?"

"3:30."

"So that means we're at school for 6 hours?" I the bus came to a stop so I turned around to face him.

"That school for you." he smiled and faced me. "You have really pretty eyes by the way." He said

"Thanks." I said, I could feel my cheeks turning pink. He started to lean forward.

Is he going to kiss me?
Our faces were not far apart.

"Hey Matt, what's up?" Another person said, it sounded like a guy. We backed away immediately

"Hey, Jake." Matt said doing a weird bro handshake.

"Who's this cutie?" He asked gesturing me.

"Jake, this is Cassie. Cassie meet Jake. Shes new" Matthew said lightly clenching his jaw.

I waved and watched him take a seat on the other aisle next to us. Jake talked to Matt for a bit, then more people joined us on the bus and before I knew it we arrived at school .

I would be very thankful if you voted for this story to show that you actually do read this.😊☺️