22

Cassie's POV

Magcon was starting now, I was sat on my bed in the hotel. I didn't want to see Matt anymore so I'm currently "sick" .
I knew this relationship wasn't going to work out. I scrolled through my mentions on Twitter and then fell asleep.
-----

I woke up to a yell comming from the corridor outside my room. I got up and decided to check out what's happening.
I opened the door and saw Jack G pinned up against the wall with Matthew punching his face.

"Hey- stop!" I yelled holding Matts fist. I looked at Jack he had a bleeding nose.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled in anger pushing his shoulders back. Before he could say something Jack slapped his face hard leaving a red mark.

{a/n His biceps tho 💕}

"Someone please explain."

"Nothing" Matt murmured walking into his room.

"Let's go get your nose cleaned." I said to Jack walking into my room. I ripped of a decent amount of tissues and handed it to him.

"Thanks." he said.

"So, what was the fight about?" I asked leaning on the wall.

"Nothing, just our argument got a little out of hand." he said scratching the back of his head.

"Never knew boys were this rough."

"Yeah. Umm.. do you mind if I sleep in this room tonight?"

"I'll ask mahogany if she'll sw-"

"No, with you."

I stood still

"I'm gonna go check up on Matt" I said trailing off.

"Just joking" I heard him say.

Matt's POV

I heard a knock on the door and got up to answer, it was Cassie.
"Hey"

"Hi."

"Are you ok?" She said. This is really awkward...

"Yeah,I'm fine." I sighed , taking a seat on my bed

"So....." She said leaning back on y door

We locked eyes for a moment but I quickly looked away.

"Wanna watch TV?" I asked breaking the silence. I scooted over and she sat on the bed. We flicked through the channels but nothing interesting was on.

"Cassie I need to tell you something." I faced towards her looking at her eyes, they were beautiul. I took a deep breath "So you may be wondering who Amy is"
She nodded
"We dated for like 2 weeks, but I didn't really like her. But then you came along and we didn't speak to each other until yesterday. That's why we went to the mall,so I could break up with her but she took it the wrong way." I explained.

She didn't say anything.
Did I say something wrong?

"It's fine." she said half heartedly.

"Friends?"

"Friends" I pulled her into my arms and we hugged.

"Why aren't you at the event?" She asked looking up from my shoulder.

"It ended ages ago. The guys are in the lobby taking photos with fans."

"Okay, well I'm gonna check up on Jack. Bye"

Cassie's POV

Everyone had to go to Cam's room because fans were going to come in. The first girl to come had long dark blonde hair with blue eyes, she was defiantly younger than me.
We took pictures and talked for a while.

During the hour 4 other girls came in and did the same, it was getting a bit crowded so I decided to go outside. I made my way past everyone and exited the room.

------

The ending was so boring,im sorry.

I'm lacking inspiration 😒😞😣
Comment ideas on what should happen next .