Chapter 1

My name's Cassie I'm 15 going onto 16 in a few weeks. I've lived in this orphanage since I was 11.

It all started when my dad died in a car accident 6 years ago,ever since that time my mom would drink and abuse me.After 2 years I decided to run away and stumbled across this orphanage.

***

"Cassie people are waiting to see us!" Jayda, my best friend, yelled.

I decided to put on my gym shorts and a white tank top since I'm not going to be adopted anyway. I made my way downstairs and lined up with the rest of the kids.

***

After we finished everyone had to go to their rooms and wait for the people to choose who they want to adopt.

Jayda and I on the other hand decide to have a party in our room that we share together. Ever since I joined this orphanage Jayda has been like a sister to me ,we always tell each other secrets and we always hang out with eachother. I don't know what I'd do without her.

We used our bed sheets to make a fort,blasted out music and danced for a good hour until we heard a knock on the door.

"Cassie,some people are downstairs,today is your lucky day!" Said Jess,the owner of the orphanage.

A/N: Sorry it's short the beginning is a bit suckish.

Btw thanks for reading, much appreciated.