3

It's finally been three years, and I woke up to the thing on this planet I hate the most. That torture device humans call an 'alarm clock'. I destroyed the foul machine and got up, yawning. I woke up to the smell of bacon, so I got dressed in one of Kakarot's gi in preparation for the fight to come.

I was about to walk out, until I saw that god awful outfit Chi-chi got me for my birthday. I smirked, as I came to a conclusion.

We were waiting, when Y/n finally arrived. What the hell is he wearing?

"Y/n, my man, what are you wearing?"

"Zip it extra. This was a gift. However I dont like it so if the androids are nearly as powerful as you say they are, they should ruin these clothes so I no longer have to wear them."

"My name is Yamcha, man...."

Y/n completely ignored him before we split up. After a while we found him and he started running, only to find he woke up the androids! Dammit. They flew off, only for Y/n to grin and fly off after them. Dammit!

"You guys help out my father, I'll go stop Y/n."

We nodded and went to go get Goku help, while Trunks chased after Y/n. Goku somehow got a heart virus, while we were on namek, so we need to find a way to protect him. Good luck with Y/n, Trunks.

I finally caught up to the androids and smirked, only for Trunks to fly in front of me.

"Y/n! Stop this! You couldn't win in my timeline, so there's no way you can win in this one!"

I shoved the boy out of my way and scoffed at him.

"Stay out of my way."

He sighed and landed behind me, while I stared down the androids. The blonde decided to step up first, so I smirked.

"So, you're the one that wants to get turned to scrap, huh? I won't go easy on you because you're a woman. If you're as strong as Trunks claims I won't have to."

She smirked and didn't even take a stance.

"Just to prove how pointless this is, I'll let you hit me as hard as you can in my face."

Y/n smirked. He turned super saiyan, and so I did as well, prepared to interfere if she tries to kill him. Only for him to surprise me and somehow bulk up a ton.

"Really? You think getting bugger is gonna help? Your lack of speed is gonna take off of your punch a ton."

He smirked.

"That's why I trained a technique of mine to get rid of that downside."

"Oh really? What do you have?"

"KAIOKEN TIMES 20!!"

Their eyes widened and Y/n flew forwards and slammed his fist into her face, sending her into the cliff behind her. Y/n shrank back down and charged at her even faster.

"That's it! I won't forgive you for that!"

"Of course not! Vegetables can't speak!"

She was pulling herself out of the cliffside, only for Y/n to fly full speed and get buff and kick her in the face, forcing her through the mountain. She growled and yelled out, only for Y/n to appear behind her, and punch her down, before going small and yelling out again.

"TIMES 25!"

He powered down, and collapsed to the ground. 17 and 16 grabbed her and flew off, and I grabbed Y/n and flew to the others. I explained what happened, and we took everyone to Chi-chi's house to regroup. We explained everything, and Gohan went with Mom to check something out.

I was face to face with a beaten 2nd form Cell.

"Y/n! I'll be even more powerful if you let me absorb 18!"

"Pssh. Whatever. She was nothing compared to me. Here."

I tossed the girl to him, not realising the mistake I made.