1

I finished killing off the inhabitants of this planet with Nappa, when we heard something from Raditz's scouter. Something about dragonballs that grant any wish. Nappa looked at me, so I smirked.

"How would you like a try at immortality?"

He grinned and got in his pod. I dropped my smirk, and got in my own. There is no way I'm letting that idiot get immortality as well. If I have to kill him myself first, I will. This trip to Earth is going to be interesting.

Oh my god this is so boring. I sat on a rock and watched as Nappa was beating up and killing Kakarot's friends. When is he going to get here? He killed off that green dude, and Kakarot finally arrived, one shotting Nappa before tossing him to me.

"P-prince Y/n! H-help me!"

"I have no use for a saiyan that can't move."

He was about to say something when I grabbed him and threw him into the air, before destroying him completely.

"Whoa! What'd you do that for!?"

"Enough about him. Shall we get started Kakarot?"

We flew off to a wasteland, as he requested, and I landed on a rock above his. He took a stance, so I grinned and took one as well. He yelled out and flew at me, so I flew at him as well. We clashed and started trading blows. His hits are hardly affecting me, but I'm doing a number on him. He jumped back and yelled out.

"Kaioken!"

"Kaiowhat?"

"Kaiowhat?"

B O N K

How? How is he on par with me!? No! I refuse to let this happen!

"Take this! And take your planet with you!! Galick Gun!!"

"Kamehameha!!"

Our attacks clashed, and I smirked as my beam started overpowering his.

"Kaio"

"No"

"Ken"

"No, no"

"Times!!"

"NONONONONONONO"

"FOUURRRR!!"

"NOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAH"

His beam overpowered mine, and started pushing me away. Think fast, what did he do? That clearly wasn't the Super Saiyan, so it's a technique! Which means I can copy it.

"KAIOKEN!!"

It worked! I feel so much more powerful, but my body is in agony! How was he fighting me like this! I blacked out as I reached the vacuum of space.

I opened my eyes and found myself in front of a giant man with a giant mahogany desk.

"You, Y/n Vegeta, have been sentenced to hell."