Last Words

"Illumi!!" Hisoka yelled down the stairs. "Did he just- shouldn't I be the one to run away at this point. Where the hell is he going?" Hisoka scoffed, running down the stairs and jumping banisters to beat him to the bottom. He landed softly in front of the doors, just making it as he saw Illumi run down with his hair flying behind him wildly.

"How," he panted, hands on his knees, "the hell did you beat me."

"I don't know but I think I sprained my wrist," he muttered, rubbing it slightly.

"You should get that checked out," he was still breathing heavily. "Bye now." Illumi gave his best attempt to brush past him, but Hisoka reached out and grabbed his wrist.

"We are going to have a conversation, and you are not going to run away from me in the middle of it." Hisoka said sternly. "Let's go get some air," he sighed, when he saw that Illumi hadn't even turned around to glance at him.

They walked in silence the entire way. Hisoka had decided to take them to the coffee shop they had first met, so they could sit outside on the bench. Illumi still hadn't looked at him, he had his face turned towards the ground.

"Hisoka stop," he whispered, stopping in the middle of the side walk.

"No come on we're almost there."

"I don't deserve this," he said quietly, coughing. "I don't deserve this."

"Look I know this is hard for you and you probably just want to run away from me-hell, you already did-but I need to say this so please just bare with me and then you'll never have to see me again."

"It's not that, not that at all." He coughed again, still staring at the pavement. "You don't deserve this either. Just, go I'll tell you when we get there," he whispered.

Hisoka nodded, slightly confused, but continued to drag Illumi behind him. "Alright, we're here," he said, sitting Illumi down on the bench. "Uh, I'm in love with. you. Haha, yeah," Hisoka said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't deserve this," Illumi said again, finally looking up. He had sad eyes, such sad eyes, and tears fell quietly from them. "Am I really... Am I really allowed to be this happy?" he said, choking on the word 'happy'. "You deserve someone better, Hisoka, please move on, please," he practically begged him.

"Illu," Hisoka said so quietly, reaching and grabbing his arm. "Of course you deserve to be this happy! You're fantastic everything about you is just AGH I don't know how to explain it," he muttered, dragging his fingers through his hair.

"But when I'm with you I feel like all my problems just, go away. I don't deserve that, I deserve to be swamped with problems and constantly worrying."

"Illumi, I feel the same way, and it's okay for you to feel like that. It's alright to let go once in a while." Hisoka reached up and wiped the tears that had fallen. "Look, I'm not saying it's going to be perfect, but it's a start, right?"

"Yes," Illumi sighed, "Yes it is." Hisoka kissed him, one of finality and hope, knowing that this would be a new beginning for them, Illumi especially. The two sat on the bench for a long while, Illumi laying quietly on Hisoka's arm as he finally drifted off to sleep. "I love you, Hisoka," he whispered, before he finally fell asleep, laying on Hisoka in front of the coffee shop they had firsts met.

-----------------------------------------------

Woah, two updates in the span of like a week, crazy :D

Thank you all for reading. Have a wonderful day yes yes :D