The Boy in the Coffeeshop

Today was a normal day for Illumi, he got up, went to get coffee, went to his therapy (which never helped anyway), and went home. He was currently looking for a job, but apparently his 'lack of work ethic' wasn't an appealing quality. Sweeping his long black hair behind his shoulder, he walked towards the shop on the corner, not returning any smiles or even looking at anyone in the slightest. Looking at his phone in order to avoid socialization, he opened the door and walked up to the counter. He looked sideways at a redheaded man staring at him. "Who the hell paint's stars on their face?" he thought, walking up to the counter to order. He got the usual, a black coffee with a plain muffin.

Picking up the phone once again to avoid human contact, he walked towards his usual table, taking bites of his muffin as he walked. "oh" he said flatly after dropping his breakfast. He looked up from his phone to see a man smiling at him, the same one with the idiotic symbols on his face. on his face. There wasn't much of a height difference, but the man had to be at least an inch taller. "I was going to eat that," he said with no inflection of anything at all whatsoever.

"Oops. I'll buy you more don't worry!!" he said cheerfully. "Hisoka Morrow." He smiled, holding out his hand.

"Okay," the long-haired man responded, turning around and making his way to Hisoka's table. Hisoka snickered, skipping off to the register to re-order whatever he had ordered.

"Crap," he muttered, realizing he had zero idea what he had ordered before. "I can't go back now, I won't look as cool," he groaned. "Oh well." he shrugged, going to order whatever he thought the other man would like.

Illumi looked at the redhead tiredly, he just wanted to eat his muffin, go to therapy, apply to jobs, cook, then sleep for the next twelve hours. Over at the other side of the table, Hisoka had a scone that he had yet to finish. "He deserves it," he said, shrugging and grabbing the plate so it was in front of him. "Ew, banana" he said, taking another bite. Looking up he finally saw the idiot coming back with his food, not what he ordered though. "That's not what I ordered," he observed, pointing to the blueberry muffin and latte in his hand.

He started laughing at him, he didn't know why. "Why are you laughing at me?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, letting his hair fall like a waterfall made of tar.

"Why are you eating a scone with a fork?" He started laughing again, handing Illumi his food-which he was probably not going to eat-and sitting down.

"How else are you supposed to eat it?" he looked at the fruit filled scone in front of him, shrugging and eating it anyway.

"You're supposed to eat it with your hands," he said, still smiling.

Illumi put the fork down, figuring he mines well try it. "Ew," he said immediately, dropping it back on the plate. "Why is it slimy?"

Laughing again, Hisoka handed him a napkin. "Just eat it," he said, chuckling. Illumi shook his head, still wiping his hands on the napkin. "Fine then," he said, picking up the scone and holding it out towards Illumi. "Say ahh!" he chuckled, smiling and tilting his head.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! So this is my first fanfic and I don't know how good it is! Originally it was much longer but I'm breaking it up into two parts so. Thanks for reading!! (and if you want to leave constructive criticism I won't be mad) :))