Part II (mello ending)

Note: A sequel it is, yeah.

"

Matt, park your damn car somewhere!"

Matt scoffed at your demand and took a harsh turn backwards.

You grasped at his action and kicked his hands off, from the starring, handling it by yourself. You remembered while shifting the direction of the car, how Mello taught you to drive a car. You exerted all the tactics, the strength you have and made the vehicle run smoothly at its maximum capacity.

Once, you two got rid of the cops, you stopped the car by an alley.

Immediately unbuckling the seat belts, you jumped out of the car and rushed to the location that Matt told you about after endless debates.

Matt started the engine as you already headed to your destination.

The cops were checking on every street, roadway... And highway too, where matt was planning to go through.

Meanwhile, you stole a bike from some parking lot which came in your way and drove it to reach asap.

You noted that he might not have reached the place where he planned to take that woman. 'Like seriously? Kidnapping? No kidding.' You mumbled looking around your surrounding for signboards.

After about 7-8 minutes you saw Mello riding his motorbike with a female in the back. 'Sure she's the victim'. You clicked tongue and wondered where Matt would have gone for?... That thought gave you a bad feeling or more specifically guts as something was wrong with Matt.
You shook your thoughts out of the head as you blocked Mello's vehicle.

"What are you doing here!?! I told you to stay there! Why don't you ever listen to me!?!!"

"Hey mells, calm yourself. What if this woman posses the second Kira's powers?"

"Who told you that? Y/n! Don't block my path. Now just go!"

"No. I won't. And yes I hacked to your data about the case and understood everything about this."

You had already hacked that data through Matt's account, in those previous 2 days.

Mello dead glared at you and picked his phone as you assumed someone had called him.

"Yes. Be quick!"

"Who's that?"

You now finally took a good look at the victim who was trembling out of terror. 'Who wouldn't be scared of some mafia's?'.

"None of your business. Now, leave!"

"Mello... I said I won't."

"Please. Leave... It's not safe for you idiot! Hurry up, return to that hotel!"