Big Announcements.

Start from the beginning

"Ladies & Gentlemen, please be on your feet to receive her majesty, Queen Martha Elizabeth Ramses accompanied by the president of the parliament, Lord Thomas Nicholas" the royal announcer says as her majesty and Lord Thomas make entrance, I take a deep breath to control my nerves "Are you ready?" Jabril asks and I nod "We are ready" Jabril says and the royal announcer nods as he says "Remain on your feet to receive his highness, Sheik Jabril Ramses, and her highness, Sheika Tamara Isabel Williams of Ramses" Jabril and I make our entrance, as we walk to the stage every single pair of eyes lay on me, some looks express curiosity, others happiness, and of course, most of the ladies have a look full of anger, envy, jealousy.

"Remain on your feet to listen to Bameth's National Anthem" the royal announcer says once Jabril and I stand next to her majesty and Lord Thomas.

**END OF NATIONAL ANTHEM**

"Ladies & Gentlemen, get your hands together to receive his highness, Sheik Jabril Ramses with tonight's event welcome message" the royal announcer says and Jabril walks to the podium "You may sit down" Jabril says and we all obey "Good evening, lords, duchess, princes, princess, kings, queens, may all of you be welcome to 26th Grand Ball in honor of my father, his majesty, the late King Reginald Ramses" Jabril says and the round of applause begins "King Reginald Ramses, my father, was a man who dedicated his life to the well being of this country, he dedicated all his time in negotiations with the King of Bareth to gain Bameth's freedom, but this actions, this demands of freedom cost my father his life, but with this grand ball, every year we honor his actions, his bravery, his dedication, and we make sure that every single on of the dreams of my father are real, with this grand ball we express our love to him, all hail to my father, all hail to King Reginald" Jabril says ending his message "ALL HAIL KING REGINALD" we all chance at the end of the message.

"Taking the stand with the royal message, her majesty, Queen Martha Elizabeth Ramses" the royal announcer says as Jabril stands next to me and her majesty walks to the podium "My husband was a man with a big heart, he always wanted to give, to help others, to make the world a better place for Bamethians, his biggest project was, is, and always be our local orphanage, King Reginald loved every single one of those children as every single one of them where his, he wanted to adopt them all" her majesty says as she painfully smiles "That's why he dedicated his life to them, and when he was told he couldn't continue to expend more money on the orphanage, he came up with this idea, a grand ball, where all the donations will be directed to the local orphanage my husband loved so much, and for 26 years we have been doing so, ladies & gentleman, thank you for all the donations you have done tonight, we will be eternally grateful, thank you for helping my son, my daughter in law, our country, and myself keep the memory of my husband alive" her majesty says ending her message and the round of applause begins as her majesty walks to her place.

"Taking the stand with the thanksgiving message, her highness, Sheika Tamara Isabel Williams of Ramses" the royal announcer says as I walk to the podium "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, in representation of the King Reginald Ramses Orphanage, I would like to thank you all for your donations, thanks to the donations every single one of you have made, the royal family has been able to reconstruct the old orphanage building to provide a safe roof for all our children, we have been able to provide our children with a proper lunch room and kitchen, even with a library, so they can complete their homework" I read as tears pile up in my eyes "I, myself, was part of this system, I, myself, have been benefited from all your donations, thanks to all your donations, I was able to finish my studies, become someone in the cruel life I had to live, from the bottom of my heart, thank you" I say and tear falls and the round of applause begin as I walk back to my position.

Kitchen and lunchroom? Safe roof? Library? When did all this repairs happened? Where was I that I never witnessed all this repairs happening? Is it possible that the royal family keeps the money that it is supposed to go to the orphanage?